Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the win Teboner, now get ready for the bench

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rice

Default Thanks for the win Teboner, now get ready for the bench

Let's all calm down and not get too excited after this win. Tebow was absolutely horrible most of this game. It reminded me or Jarious Jackson, or Chris Simms running this offense. It is time for Him She-Throw to ride the pine and give some one like Webber or Quinn a chance. Or for goodness sake, GO GET DAVID GARRARD!
    Go Broncs!

2. The Following 5 Users High Fived Bill Devaroe For This Post:

cleo lemon where are u!

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I’m the hobbit.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Timmy! For This Post:

I think it's too early to tell either way Bill. Let's not get too excited, yes, but let's not also be counterreactive. BTW, You are not the same poster you used to be. You've been awfully negative as of late

Damn, Bill, I'm still angry we didn't trade two 1's for Palmer! That way we could have assured a shutout.
    A young Josh McDaniels starred alongside Jonah Hill and Michael Cera in Superbad (2007).

Bill, you are kinda being a dick

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

How was the party Blevins? Sorry MrsBJ and I couldn't make it.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    How was the party Blevins? Sorry MrsBJ and I couldn't make it.

Probably for the better Joe. Bleven's been a bit strange lately

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    Bill, you are kinda being a dick
    So am I nut, even though I'm not saying to 'bench' Tebow, what I saw today was some of the most horrendous quarterbacking I've ever witnessed since my Pop-Warner days twenty some odd years ago...we might as well have used a Pop-Warner playbook for the game.

Anyone who thinks Tebow had a good game or looked promising is flat out lying to themselves; the defense kept us in the game...and the win may have come because of Tebow, but other then that one positive, most of what I saw was not promising...not at all.

Bill I am sure wants a competitive offense, we should all want that. But had we played New England, Green Bay, Baltimore or New Orleans, even Carolina this team would have been downright slaughtered.
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 10-23-2011 at 07:25 PM.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

12. The Following 7 Users High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    Probably for the better Joe. Bleven's been a bit strange lately
    Well, I did have to clean out the dryer vent, scrub the fireplace insert and make sure all the pictures in the house are hanging straight.

Last edited by BroncoJoe; 10-23-2011 at 07:36 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    So am I nut, even though I'm not saying to 'bench' Tebow, what I saw today was some of the most horrendous quarterbacking I've ever witnessed since my Pop-Warner days twenty some odd years ago...we might as well have used a Pop-Warner playbook for the game.

Anyone who thinks Tebow had a good game or looked promising is flat out lying to themselves; the defense kept us in the game...and the win may have come because of Tebow, but other then that one positive, most of what I saw was not promising...not at all.

Bill I am sure wants a competitive offense, we should all want that. But had we played New England, Green Bay, Baltimore or New Orleans, even Carolina this team would have been downright slaughtered.
    I guess we should just forfeit the rest of the season then because we can't play Miami every week and we're guaranteed to lose to everyone else. Every game is different and plays out differently. Can't we just be happy for a win? For ****'s sake, why in the hell is everybody so damned pissed off that we won? I'm excited to see what the future holds for this team. Sure, Tebow looked like a complete shit sandwich for the first 3 1/2 quarters, but WE WON THE DAMNED GAME! We're a shitty team right now, it's not a surprise, enjoy it when you can!

Had John Elway played like shit for 3 1/2 quarters (yes, he actually has before) and led us to a win, it was just Elway being Elway. When anyone else does it it's "luck" or it's because the other team didn't play well. Give the Broncos credit for not quitting like a bunch of pussies, gutting it out and getting the win.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

15. The Following 9 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Bill

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

It ceases to be luck when it happens time and time again.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quan Cosby

that was the most embarassing qb performance i have ever seen as a denver broncos fan

that was the most amazing comeback i have seen as a broncos fan

good luck idiots

20. The Following 8 Users High Fived hotcarl For This Post:

All tebow wants is to be unleashed and not to be held on such a short collar, even tom brady couldnt do much if his coordinator was conservative like mccoy was today, on top of that he had no time to throw it, yes held on the ball to long but his recivers obviously werent open at times, also you had a rookie tackle guarding his blind side against a guy who had double digit sacks, this game wasnt in tebows favor but he wins that simple, so bottom line this is what is going against him
    Conservative play call.
    Rookie tackle versus a pro bowl end on his blind side, with no help from the rest of the line.
    Traded his favorite and best reciver.
    Practied with recivers he hasnt played with almost all season ( royal, D.thomas, J.thomas, matt willis.) So no chemistry
    And believe or not had to play against a good defense statistically.
    So give him a chance, we won the game bottom line he did something in 1 game that orton did in the past 5 games, and did i mention that this is tebows 4 game? Without an offseason to prepare so dont be to quick to write him off dont be a dick and give him a chance

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I guess we should just forfeit the rest of the season then because we can't play Miami every week and we're guaranteed to lose to everyone else. Every game is different and plays out differently. Can't we just be happy for a win? For ****'s sake, why in the hell is everybody so damned pissed off that we won? I'm excited to see what the future holds for this team. Sure, Tebow looked like a complete shit sandwich for the first 3 1/2 quarters, but WE WON THE DAMNED GAME! We're a shitty team right now, it's not a surprise, enjoy it when you can!

Had John Elway played like shit for 3 1/2 quarters (yes, he actually has before) and led us to a win, it was just Elway being Elway. When anyone else does it it's "luck" or it's because the other team didn't play well. Give the Broncos credit for not quitting like a bunch of pussies, gutting it out and getting the win.
    Tebow is no Elway. Elway was actually a good QB.

23. The Following 6 Users High Fived I Eat Staples For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information