Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Why denver will be worse in future

Default Why denver will be worse in future

Denver is a declining team.

Here's why:

1) Cutler is a bust. Similar to Ryan Leaf, Cutler cannot handle the limelight nor his own body very well. He was how old and needed to figure out how to handle his diabetes? Please... Furthermore, Cutler is immature. Just listen to his press conferences, sounds like he's in college. "Coach?" Cutler is not an Elway, Denver fans just don't know it yet.

2) Defense lacks significant players and is too old. Where are all the hardcore pass rushers of old, and what about a D-line that moves people back? Not there anymore. Linebackers are too small and inconsistent. Other players are old and near the end of play. Is there even a name on the Broncos D worth knowing this year?

3) Shanahan is a great coach, making miracles that can't last. When KC and the Raiders both can blow you out in THIS YEAR'S SEASON that tells you that someone has figured you out. NORV TURNER will learn from those games and put the screws to DENVER tomorrow.

4) Denver's best years are behind them. KC and Raiders are already rebuilding and the Chargers have a strong offense and will fix up several holes in the D next year. That leaves Denver at the bottom of the AFC west for the next few years.

Better get used to it Denver fans.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Since none of your points contain any merit, I will reply to one thing in your point 1 - Cutler was NOT diagnosed with diabetes UNTIL last off season. Kind of hard to handle a situation you do not know you have

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Go and lick sand! You, like Rivers have no integrity!

Default Dear Denver Native

So he just thought he got grouchy when he didn't eat, or what?

Thank you for helping me prove my point. He doesn't even know his own body... And I agree with you Denver Native, it is HARD to manage something YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU HAVE.

Do you really believe none of my other points have merit?

I would love to hear why...

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe View Post
    Go and lick sand! You, like Rivers have no integrity!
    Well I might go play on the sand here in beautiful, sunny SD.

And Rivers, who is a family man of four wonderful children, knows far more about integrity (and I might add guts, courage and motivation) than Baby Face Cutler.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by CutlerzPoutyFace View Post
    Denver is a declining team.

Here's why:

1) Cutler is a bust. Similar to Ryan Leaf, Cutler cannot handle the limelight nor his own body very well. He was how old and needed to figure out how to handle his diabetes? Please... Furthermore, Cutler is immature. Just listen to his press conferences, sounds like he's in college. "Coach?" Cutler is not an Elway, Denver fans just don't know it yet.
    Cutler has been in the league for 2 1/2 years and you've declared him a bust. Based on what? Ryan Leaf NEVER had the success that Jay has had while in Denver. Did Ryan break any former Charger Qb's records within 3 years of his drafting? Is he immature? Oh yea. Comes with the territory with a young player of his caliber. But then again, Rivers has been in the league for 2 more years and acts just as childish. So yea, point 1 from you has no merit at all.

2) Defense lacks significant players and is too old. Where are all the hardcore pass rushers of old, and what about a D-line that moves people back? Not there anymore. Linebackers are too small and inconsistent. Other players are old and near the end of play. Is there even a name on the Broncos D worth knowing this year?
    Wow, our defense is Old? Do you even watch football or pay attention to anything outside SD? lol The oldest player on our defense is probably Champ Bailey and Dre Bly. That hardly covers the entire defense.

3) Shanahan is a great coach, making miracles that can't last. When KC and the Raiders both can blow you out in THIS YEAR'S SEASON that tells you that someone has figured you out. NORV TURNER will learn from those games and put the screws to DENVER tomorrow.
    Why would Norv need to learn from those games? He beat us twice last year. I thought you said you were a longtime Charger fan? How is it you claim to be a longtime fan and yet not know that Turner beat us last year pretty badly?

4) Denver's best years are behind them. KC and Raiders are already rebuilding and the Chargers have a strong offense and will fix up several holes in the D next year. That leaves Denver at the bottom of the AFC west for the next few years.

Are they? Chargers went to the Super Bowl in 95' and havent been back since. So are they on the decline too? And how is it that KC and Oakland are rebuilding yet Denver isnt when they have a roster full of young players? Explain that one too me? I understand that your TRYING to talk some smack here but going by some of your other posts you can do better than this. At least do your homework when trying to declare a team old or on the decline. Sorry dude, you get an EPIC FAIL at this attempt. Better go look at your brethren Bou and Northern Lights who come with better stuff. Sheeesh, rookie smack talkers.

8. The Following 5 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

10. The Following 9 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

San Diego is a declining team.

Here's why:

1) Rivers Sucks. Similar to Ryan Leaf, Rivers cannot handle the limelight nor his own body very well. He was how old and needed to figure out how to handle his sex change? Please... Furthermore, Rivers is immature. Just listen to his press conferences, sounds like he's in college. "Coach?" Rivers is not a man, San Diego fans just don't know it yet.

2) Defense is nothing without steroids.

3) Norv Turner can't last. His face looks like a 400 lb hooker walked on him with golf shoes on.

4) Charger's best years are behind them. LT is on the end of his career and is the biggest wasted talent since Barry Sanders. Without him, we are a bunch of sucky poopy heads.

Better get used to it fellow San Diego fans. That is, unless you guys jump ship if we don't win and start buying Titans jerseys.
    Ok, why in the hell would you say that about your own team? You my friend are nuts.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

old.

Bwahhahahahaha!!!

Yeah, our team is real old.

stupid.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Northman!

1) Cutler is a bust & immature. True Ryan Leaf never put up numbers but Jay won't for long.

2) Your young players are no good. Your only vets are OLD and are near the end of their contracts (ie Bailey).
    By the way: LB Green Age 29, LB Koutovides 27, Winborn 29, LB Haggan 28, LB Webster 31,

Was this the young crew you were referring to? Nearly your entire LB core is moving onto the post 30 crowd. Do you even read your roster?

3) Every year is different. Norv is a recent film type coach. YOU should know that since Shanahan does the same thing. I'll decline to discuss your "Did you see last season games" comments as it's obvious I know more about our Franchises' histories and apparently rosters, than you do.

4) Raiders/K.C. already are aware of their problems. The areas you have need for are not consistent enough to know yet, but soon will be. Many of your players will not be resignable and you will have to look elsewhere. That means re-teaching your system.

So, as I said before, these are the reasons why the Broncos are in decline.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Northman!

1) Cutler is a bust & immature. True Ryan Leaf never put up numbers but Jay won't for long.

2) Your young players are no good. Your only vets are OLD and are near the end of their contracts (ie Bailey).
    By the way: LB Green Age 29, LB Koutovides 27, Winborn 29, LB Haggan 28, LB Webster 31,

Was this the young crew you were referring to? Nearly your entire LB core is moving onto the post 30 crowd. Do you even read your roster?

3) Every year is different. Norv is a recent film type coach. YOU should know that since Shanahan does the same thing. I'll decline to discuss your "Did you see last season games" comments as it's obvious I know more about our Franchises' histories and apparently rosters, than you do.

4) Raiders/K.C. already are aware of their problems. The areas you have need for are not consistent enough to know yet, but soon will be. Many of your players will not be resignable and you will have to look elsewhere. That means re-teaching your system.

So, as I said before, these are the reasons why the Broncos are in decline.
    Again:

1) Based on what? He had his best year as a Qb.

2) If 27-31 is old im in real trouble at 38. Not too mention we have plenty of guys behind them who are younger.

3) Wow, so Norv needs new film on how to defeat a Denver team with a worse defense than last year and no running game? Damn, Norv is a bigger idiot than i thought if he needs game film on beating this club this year.

4) Hmmm, Denver has no running game and the backs we do have (aside from FB Hillis) are bench warmers. Our defense is deplorable especially at the DE and S positions. I would say thats pretty clear on what needs Denver needs. Its not rocket science.

You THINK you could play in the NFL at 38?

OK Al Bundy...

Listen, your problems aren't clear. That's the point. When your team gets blown out 4 times in a year, issues are not well known. And your right, your team is not that good.

Listen, stick to rocket science. Good thing you got Shanahan looking at recent game film. Only chance you got to stop LT from running through your secondary tomorrow.

Northman!

How about this:

cutler- 2 playing years (3rd total)
    marshall- 2 playing years (3rd total)
    Scheff- 3rd year
    roayl- rookie
    clady- rookie
    harris- rookie (2nd year in the league
    doomerville- 3rd year
    thomas- 2nd year
    moss- 1st year (2 total, but was IR)
    kuper- 3/4th year-cant remember exact
    Wes wood- rookie
    josh barrett rookie
    josh bell rookie
    larsen rookie
    JMFW rookie
    Boyd Rookie (never played a snap)

All of these "OLD" players will most likely see the field against you tomorrow.

So lets see- we will take JMFW off as he is a #4cb- so tomorrow of the 22 starters we put on the field 15 will be 3 years or less NFL experience!

Yeah-

Now go sit in the corner.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Hey MasterShake!

How long have you followed your team and what do you even think you know about rampant steroid use? Romanowski, Peterson?

P.S. I love all the comparisons from Pouty Face to Rivers. Keep it up. Rivers talks smack. Cutler looks like a big dopy virgin who just got smacked. Pocket faced Norv gets more action than Jay-BOy or some guy named Mastershake probably ever will.
    Last edited by topscribe; 12-28-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: ALTERING ANOTHER POSTER'S SCREEN NAME

i think shake just had a baby.

But who cares how much sex the broncos are or arent getting. As long as they stay away from the dudes unlike philomina and co. its all good with me.

Besides, you boys will be getting some tomorrow......
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information