Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SD Will Take Away Division

Default SD Will Take Away Division

Well mile-high rivals, it's almost time to start whining again.

After the Hochuli missed call, and ofcourse the so-called fumble that was "unreviewable" early on in Week 2 because some hick in the booth couldn't get the video to work within two minutes, that nobody seems to recall, Shanahan's whiners will be going home courtesy of Rivers-Gates/Jackson/Chambers.

Your team cheats and cheaters don't win for long. From the whole Defense on Roids a few years ago, to Shanahan who couldn't even admit that the calls during week 2 were wrong, even though Hochuli himself admitted it openly (and I quote "One of the best referreed games I've been around" Shanahan), to your chop blocking offense which no one else in the league gets away with, it's pretty sad that you guys still can't close out the season.

My favorite is how Shanahan keeps telling Jay-Boy how good he is so his ego can stay pumped up. We tried that in SD with Leaf a few years back, doesn't work. Jay-Boy won't last long. He's a whiner; Rivers saw it earlier than anybody. Love his hair style by the way. Guess their wearing a lot of those looks in Denver these days, complete with patterned hoodies and tight leg jeans, huh boys?

I love all the so called Mile High Fans who live out here in SD who claim they've been fans forever etc, and would have gone to games back home, but they are always sold out. Havn't seen any of them in years but suddenly there's a couple of Do-Woop hair-styled morons running around with #6 jerseys, guess your team was winning for a-while.

Chargers own the AFC west, and we'll prove it tomorrow when we take the division away from you. Third year straight, although you'all havn't put up much of a fight lately.

Ofcourse, we should never have had to play this week for it, but if there is any blown calls, we'll see what Shanahan thinks of them this time.

Can't wait for the pathetic responses in your blogs after you lose, when you all write about how unfair it was that you lost.

Check the sidelines late in the fourth quarter for Cutler's Pouty Face. And we'll see how many Cutler jerseys we see around from all the true Denver Fans who just don't want to live in Denver anymore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

OK - throw out the game here at Denver which you feel you should have won - would you like to DISCUSS the other SEVEN games you lost this year???????? You act like the game here was the ONLY game you LOST

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Another Johnny come lately. Guess he was tired of burying his head in the sand and now wants to act like he's been "true blue" forever. lmao

Default Great, My First Victim

Take away that game, & the Broncos have lost SEVEN as well, oh wait, except I forgot that THEIR division record would be less than 500 while OURS would be 4-1, again making our Flex Game meaningless.

So what exactly is your point?

To recap my point: SD will take away the division because it is rightfully theirs to take.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by CutlerzPoutyFace View Post
    Well mile-high rivals, it's almost time to start whining again.
    I guess you were talking about yourself. . .becuase you just whined for your entire post. . .

Two whole posts here and they're full of whining. What else should we expect.

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Take away that game, & the Broncos have lost SEVEN as well, oh wait, except I forgot that THEIR division record would be less than 500 while OURS would be 4-1, again making our Flex Game meaningless.

So what exactly is your point?

To recap my point: SD will take away the division because it is rightfully theirs to take.
    My point EXACTLY is that you lost SEVEN other games

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

9. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    My point EXACTLY is that you lost SEVEN other games

Your wasting your time. Charger fans really arent all that bright. This seems to be an epidemic on all the Bronco Forums lately.

11. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I AM true Charger blue.

& You are right after that humiliating take away game for us in Week 2 it's been a rough road, but at least we can say we battled back instead of throwing in your orange towels. It'll be hard for the analysts to leave that one alone for OH about a YEAR.

That's going to take some serious Shanahan pep talks for Jay-Boy to get his confidence back...

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, some teams do get lucky breaks. I bet Dwayne Bowe is really kicking himself for not catching that onside kick. But hey, thats football.

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Default Dear Denver Native

Is the air thin up there?

I just explained to you how seven losses would still make us the AFC WEST DIVISION CHAMPION since your Division Record would be less than 500 while ours would not. Do you guys have access to that info up there, or can I forward you something to help out?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I just explained to you how seven losses would still make us the AFC WEST DIVISION CHAMPION since your Division Record would be less than 500 while ours would not. Do you guys have access to that info up there, or can I forward you something to help out?
    Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. . .

If you Woulda beat us then yes, right now you'd be AFC West Champs, but you didn't.

If you Coulda stopped that Cutler to Royal connection from not only scoring a TD, but converting for two points you would have won that game, but you didn't.

You Shoulda beat the Pats on your home field two years ago, but you didn't.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Default Dear NighttrainLayne

"I guess you were talking about yourself, cause now I'll call you a whiner instead"...

...and that gets a high five from another buddy? Great argument. For more top-quality Denver arguments refer to

...Denver Native's comments about how seven is better than seven...or

...Northman's enigmatic suggestion that "He's not a real fan like me!"

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Um, who cares? Seriously. You think my life hinges on the fact that we may not win the division this year? Who the hell do you think your talking too? Ive seen worse things than this in my lifetime as a Bronco fan. You think im REALLY going to cry about losing to SD tomorrow? Are you kidding me? We werent even supposed to be in this position you dope. The fact that we still won some games with the problems we have and that you (your team) was supposed to run away with the division from the get go is a miracle in itself. The saddest thing about it all is im at least objective enough to know that neither your team or mine is going to do much damage in the playoffs. Maybe you are drinking the koolaid but im not. Sure, i would be happy to win the division but lord knows im not expecting it. Do i still think that Cutler is better than Rivers? Hell yea. And considering which each QB has to work with it solidify's my belief. So yea dude, go ahead and troll away. Go ahead and beat your chest over a 8-8 record if it comes to fruitition. Just let me know when you guys can actually get a ring so that i can give you real props. At the end of the day this team needs a lot of work and they have ALREADY exceeded any expectations that i took into this season to begin with.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Default Dear NighttrainLayne

I was at the Pats-Chargers Game watching McCree fumble away game. Thank you for that acknowledgement.

Great post.

Here's another: You coulda beat Carolina to win the Championship. You shoulda beat Buffalo at home to win the Championship. You woulda lost the Week 2 game and now your team knows they are in for a rough game, which they won't win. Repercussions for years...

Adopted Bronco:

"I guess you were talking about yourself, cause now I'll call you a whiner instead"...

...and that gets a high five from another buddy? Great argument. For more top-quality Denver arguments refer to

...Denver Native's comments about how seven is better than seven...or

...Northman's enigmatic suggestion that "He's not a real fan like me!"
    Excuse me - maybe you had better read my comments - never did say seven is better than seven - let me explain it so maybe you can understand - all you talk about is game 2 - why don't you discuss your other seven losses, which if a few of them would have been wins, game 2 would not have mattered. But since you want to discuss game 2 ONLY, as mentioned by another poster, let's discuss what happened after the call - SD was still ahead at that point - HOWEVER, SD could not STOP us from scoring a TD, but also SD could also not STOP our 2 point conversion - END OF DISCUSSION.

THIS ONES FOR JOHN

23. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information