Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    You're right. It's about time.
    I just hope that something more happens by the end pf the season than just another character getting tokenly killed off.
    One thing about this show - when you see new characters being introduced, you know one of the old ones is getting knocked off...

2. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    One thing about this show - when you see new characters being introduced, you know one of the old ones is getting knocked off...

lol I said the exact same thing to my gf last night. We are on season 3 but as soon as we saw the new black people and two white guys get into the prison I said, looks like someone from ricks group is going to die.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    lol I said the exact same thing to my gf last night. We are on season 3 but as soon as we saw the new black people and two white guys get into the prison I said, looks like someone from ricks group is going to die.
    keeps the costs down when the actors want to negotiate new contracts. oh you want more money, yeah about that...

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Aaron! Woooooo! Shit's getting good! If you've read the comics...this is big!

6. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

soooo - i just got round to watching the pilot. Holy smokes, this is the business

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

We won't hear from Dave for awhile...he'll be binge watching The Walking Dead.

10. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Look to Ricks Face.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by daveaitken18 View Post
    soooo - i just got round to watching the pilot. Holy smokes, this is the business
    Enjoy, Dave! It is really a great series.

We recently got my son the Walking Dead game for XBox. I thought it would be stupid, because the reviews weren't very good, but the game is killer. Literally!

the new episodes remind me of the first few episodes... dark. Getting back to the way it should be.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

So I wonder how they are going to deal with the actress who plays Sasha being pregnant. That last episode she was pissing me off so bad I wanted to Michonne to off her. Don't test Michonne, bish!!!

I never knew how hot she was until I seen her on talking dead one night... damn they can really doom and gloom them down on that show. Yeah they definitely wanted to show her bad side in that episode, like they wanted to show that she had the same issues as Tyreese

He's a bad daddy, he made me look like the walking dead...

http://youtu.be/I_qI7YOCAIM?t=1m37s

I watched that movie originally before I started watching walking dead, so didn't really get it. Just rewatched it (yea, I like romcoms, deal with it) and just love this scene now.

This past episode brought back the concept of struggling to survive. Don't get me wrong, they were battling bad people here and there, and the occasional big herd of walkers, but come on, anytime they needed food, water, ammo they made a run and poof, they found it. Ran out of gas, poof they found a car with a fully charged battery, tank of gas, and stripper pole for entertainment.

This is the first time in a while we've really seen them struggling just to stay alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    This past episode brought back the concept of struggling to survive. Don't get me wrong, they were battling bad people here and there, and the occasional big herd of walkers, but come on, anytime they needed food, water, ammo they made a run and poof, they found it. Ran out of gas, poof they found a car with a fully charged battery, tank of gas, and stripper pole for entertainment.

This is the first time in a while we've really seen them struggling just to stay alive.
    Along with just mentally struggling to live in a world gone to shit. Kill or be killed (how that inevitably weighs on the conscience), knowing that odds of survival is bad, that everyone around you will probably die and turn.

What happened to the rest of this thread??? 2 pages?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information