Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2011-2012 NHL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    I hate the shootout with a passion and the Canes suck at it.

Another shootout loss.
    I actually like shootouts. I hated ties w/ a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I actually like shootouts. I hated ties w/ a passion.
    I am not saying I like ties WTE, I would rather there be 3 on 3 hockey after 4 on 4. It is hockey not a skills competition.
    Settle the game with a winner. Someone has to score.

would there be a home run derby after 4 innings of an extra inning game?

I want to see the game, not who is better at a skill.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

I am going to the Sens vs. Hawks game tonight to represent the Canadian Forces at the game. Should be fun, I'll be on the ice for the pre-game

Thanks MasterShake!!!

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    I am going to the Sens vs. Hawks game tonight to represent the Canadian Forces at the game. Should be fun, I'll be on the ice for the pre-game
    Enjoy the game. That is an excellent matchup. The Sens have surprised me this year. I think Spezza being healthy has shown that he is still a very good offensive player when not dinged up.

** is there any way you can get us a picture? Will this game be on HNIC? Oh I forgot the Maple Leafs are always on. They seem to be the NHL Network home Sat team and they suck.**

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

sorry I didn't see this post before the game and I didn't take photos because it wasn't my first game there.
    It was probably the most humbling experience of my life. I knew I was going there for a "reward" for working hard and the military was given tickets from a season ticket holder. What I didn't know was at the 14min mark of the 3rd period the mascot for the Sens and a PR lady showed up at my seat and said stand up and waive. They had my name and record of service on the jumbotron and I got a standing ovation from 18,000 people. I almost fell over. I wish I would have got photos of this!!!! They told me is was 20 seconds after it was done, but it felt like forever, in a great way. I never joined the military so people would thank me, but this was really special.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived MileHighCrew For This Post:

sorry I didn't see this post before the game and I didn't take photos because it wasn't my first game there.
    It was probably the most humbling experience of my life. I knew I was going there for a "reward" for working hard and the military was given tickets from a season ticket holder. What I didn't know was at the 14min mark of the 3rd period the mascot for the Sens and a PR lady showed up at my seat and said stand up and waive. They had my name and record of service on the jumbotron and I got a standing ovation from 18,000 people. I almost fell over. I wish I would have got photos of this!!!! They told me is was 20 seconds after it was done, but it felt like forever, in a great way. I never joined the military so people would thank me, but this was really special.
    damn, I watched the game and I never seen that. Good for you MHC!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    damn, I watched the game and I never seen that. Good for you MHC!
    I think it was a TV timeout.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

I think it was a TV timeout.
    great, so I got to see a telus commercial instead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

What an aggravating game last night in Det. The Canes were up 4-1 only to puke it away. Oh well, that is why they suck.

I hope a high pick can infuse some more needed talent.

Staal, Skinner and Ward are the only real good players they have.

I love Sutter as well but he is a 3rd liner at best.

Mediocre defense. Oh well...........Cant wait for the playoffs to see the drama. I will root for Boston but also I hope St Louis who has sucked for years
    does well.

The Maple Leafs are bad. Easiest shutout of Wards career. At least the Canes are playing hard. I like their spunk. Next year hopefully they are better.

They are not a joke like some other teams in the league.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information