Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011-2012 NHL Thread

Default 2011-2012 NHL Thread

I am glad the Canes finally won a game.

I just hope for a long winning streak now. I am not used to my teams winning lately.

I guess no one cares about any hockey except the Avs. Oh well.................

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I watched a little of the Carolina-Boston game last night, Med, but its just the first week of the season and there were baseball playoffs on...

Plus, moving and finally getting Vs. and Altitude for the first time in eight years, I'm trying to immerse myself back into it. The only games I've seen forever were the lame NBC broadcasts.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

4. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I watched a little of the Carolina-Boston game last night, Med, but its just the first week of the season and there were baseball playoffs on...

Plus, moving and finally getting Vs. and Altitude for the first time in eight years, I'm trying to immerse myself back into it. The only games I've seen forever were the lame NBC broadcasts.
    Did you move back to Colorado?

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post

I am just kidding

I love all hockey. Good luck to the Avs this year and hopefully the Canes can not suck for me.

7. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

two in a row and a win over a very good Sabre team. I will take it.

A 3 game winning streak. I will take it.

I am glad Cam Ward is my goalie. He is very underrated in the NHL IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    A 3 game winning streak. I will take it.

I am glad Cam Ward is my goalie. He is very underrated in the NHL IMO
    Yes he is. But a bit streaky. However a few years ago when you guys were kicking serious bootay cam IMO was a HUGE HUGE HUGE part of it. I've always liked him too.

What do you think about the jets Med. I haven't seen them play yet but its got to be a boost being a back up their again
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

11. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Yes he is. But a bit streaky. However a few years ago when you guys were kicking serious bootay cam IMO was a HUGE HUGE HUGE part of it. I've always liked him too.

What do you think about the jets Med. I haven't seen them play yet but its got to be a boost being a back up their again

The Jets are not a good team. They have trouble scoring and are decent defensively.

We shall see how they do with a tough schedule being in the East.

As for Ward, he is streaky but for the most part the streaks are good. There are way worse goalies out there and I am glad that they are not on my team as a starter.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

hockey still hurts to watch... Plus I live close to Toronto now and since the Leafs started good people hear are going crasy like it is June. We had the entire Leafs team here last week for "team building" the town went crazy.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighCrew View Post
    hockey still hurts to watch... Plus I live close to Toronto now and since the Leafs started good people hear are going crasy like it is June. We had the entire Leafs team here last week for "team building" the town went crazy.
    At least it is better than the NJ Devils trap boring days

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    At least it is better than the NJ Devils trap boring days
    Have you ever been to Toronto and had to deal with Leaf fans? Like Montreal (where I also lived) the team isn't that bad but the fans can drive you nuts.

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Have you ever been to Toronto and had to deal with Leaf fans? Like Montreal (where I also lived) the team isn't that bad but the fans can drive you nuts.

I like the leafs, I met some leaf fans in china last month. There were the french Canadian kind. And man did they hold true to that reputation that french Canadians are D- heads....could barely talk about hickey with them
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

most of them are LOL and my wife is one

Thanks MasterShake!!!

most of them are LOL and my wife is one

I bet she is hot then. Almost all french Canadian women I have met have been very pretty. They also have a good fashion sense. Hope she doesnt beat ya down to often though.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information