Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2011-2012 NHL Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Flatinum View Post
    Could be worst Med. At least the Canes didn't give up a potential lottery pick for a decent, not great goalie.
    Anyone in the top 5 that can help the Canes next year Flat?

My team sucks and my best player Skinner got a concussion. Hockey is not as much fun this year. I have enjoyed the Bruins though...

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    My team sucks and my best player Skinner got a concussion. Hockey is not as much fun this year. I have enjoyed the Bruins though...
    Sorry Med....I hope it gets better, or at least you get a super great draft pick that helps the you rebuild quickly.
    Getting Stoked

4. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

I have to say at least watching the Bruins has been fun. They are on fire. Cant wait for the rematch of the Cup on Saturday.

The Canes suck but what else is new. I cant even watch Skinner. So sad this year. Cam Ward must be getting aggravated with this garbage playing in front of him.

I have always liked the Red Wings. Go Wings!

7. The Following User High Fived Tebowfan2 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tebowfan2 View Post
    I have always liked the Red Wings. Go Wings!
    They are one of the most consistent franchises in the last 20 years. They are great to watch. Dont tell the Avs fans that here. I used to hate them but over the years they have earned my respect, especially Lindstrom and Datsuyk

Canes are still up and down. Oh well. I just hope Skinner does not miss the rest of the year with a concussion.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

ZOMG! Why are you posting in the NHL thread! You should be talking about how great the Broncos are!
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

<script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

13. The Following User High Fived BroncoAV06 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    TBD

Caps/Pens was a good pre-game to the AFC title game.

Malkin is a stud indeed, crazy to think what this team can do if Crosby is ever able to play at a high level again. Or at least seeing those two on the ice at the same time again.

Ovechkin made an apperance, he needs to be the old Ovi! The one flying around shooting everything hitting fools one that we all love.
    <script src='http://img43.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=pbj250px.gif&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Twitter: JBuck610
    Host morning drive sports talk program in Albuquerque.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoAV06 View Post
    Farber is a ******* tool that wouldnt know a good hockey player if one toe dragged around him. What a garbage artical by a guy who should just no try and write about a sport that eludes him.

hockey isn't basketball, hockeys a team sport that shows different skill from different players. you wanna go watch one player get all the calls from the ref's and dominate a game by taking advantage of every rule, go watch basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Cam Ward is starting to heat up. How does Carolina sweep Boston this year. I dont get it. Building for the future

For Boston, they are staggering but I am glad they beat Wash yesterday. Still in good shape. The Rangers look very good though.

Carolina actually looks like an NHL team now. Kirk Muller is doing a good job. They beat SJ last night. I know playoffs wont happen but I am glad for the effort and hope next year they can play this system all year and make the top 8

I hate the shootout with a passion and the Canes suck at it.

Another shootout loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    I hate the shootout with a passion and the Canes suck at it.

Another shootout loss.
    Its like a bad movie

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information