Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: For all of the marbles

Default For all of the marbles

I can just imadgine what it must be like to see the elevator going down on the Broncos as the Charger elevator passes them by on the way up.
    Dina moe humm--------greatest song ever

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by pumpdoc View Post
    I can just imadgine what it must be like to see the elevator going down on the Broncos as the Charger elevator passes them by on the way up.
    Thats ok, we are just going down to the floor where we keep our Super Bowl trophies. Your next stop? The floor with the tissues and tampons.

3. The Following 8 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

I can just imadgine (?) what it's like to have a team so chock full of talent and still end up at the best 500 for a season. Or how a team that has all these fancy names "The best to" has really never done much of anything. I can just imadgine how it feels to be a fan of any SD team. Can't even sellout a home playoff game til 30 min before the game.

Funny how you just show up now....where you been the rest of the season.

Typical Sparkler....shows up and thumps his chest when it looks like his team could do something. Nowhere to be seen the rest of the time.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I can just imadgine (?) what it's like to have a team so chock full of talent and still end up at the best 500 for a season. Or how a team that has all these fancy names "The best to" has really never done much of anything. I can just imadgine how it feels to be a fan of any SD team. Can't even sellout a home playoff game til 30 min before the game.

Funny how you just show up now....where you been the rest of the season.

Typical Sparkler....shows up and thumps his chest when it looks like his team could do something. Nowhere to be seen the rest of the time.
    Typical Bronco fan, dishes but can't take it. Always with smoke and mirrors when the truth hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    Typical Bronco fan, dishes but can't take it. Always with smoke and mirrors when the truth hurts.
    Can take it just fine if ya'll were here all season dishing it instead of just showing up when your team has a glimmer of hope.

Coincidence that prior to yesterday's loss you hadn't been around on a regular basis this season? But now that your team has a shot, you're here posting all over the place in the smack forum.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Can take it just fine if ya'll were here all season dishing it instead of just showing up when your team has a glimmer of hope.

Coincidence that prior to yesterday's loss you hadn't been around on a regular basis this season? But now that your team has a shot, you're here posting all over the place in the smack forum.
    You guys make it easy. I don't troll mindlessly. But when you fail to walk the walk when you've all been talk talk tlaking, don't blame me for calling you on it. AND, I've been around. I predicted your slide many weeks ago and never backed away from that prediction. I'm here talking about YOUR team. Don't sweat it, jury is still out on my Bolts but that will get put to the test this coming Sunday.

at least you guys have a running back.

You better pray that pope stay injured and we dont promote boyd from the practice scquad. Because if we go into the game with tatum, and young we have already lost.

I would seriously, consider moving DJ williams to Runningback and putting Wes woodyard at WLb this game, instead of bell and young, if i was broncos brass.

6rbs down in one season- thats got to be a record.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

You guys make it easy. I don't troll mindlessly. But when you fail to walk the walk when you've all been talk talk tlaking, don't blame me for calling you on it. AND, I've been around. I predicted your slide many weeks ago and never backed away from that prediction. I'm here talking about YOUR team. Don't sweat it, jury is still out on my Bolts but that will get put to the test this coming Sunday.
    Not showing up doesn't count as backing it.

Not showing up doesn't count as backing it.
    Not showing up? Don't be a dunderhead. I started the damn thread myself and kept at it until it strayed off topic. Then as my prophecy came to pass, I revived it. So I was right. What? Do I have to make 50 posts a day up until the point that there can be no disputing that Denver did its annual slide as I predicted? Sorry, I have a life too. You really can't take it can you? It's a shame.

I said your team lacked talent, courage, heart, determination, and leadership. I started a thread that said your slide seemed to be starting. Well, you slid. I was right. Get over it. Snivelling doesn't suit you.

Not showing up? Don't be a dunderhead. I started the damn thread myself and kept at it until it strayed off topic. Then as my prophecy came to pass, I revived it. So I was right. What? Do I have to make 50 posts a day up until the point that there can be no disputing that Denver did its annual slide as I predicted? Sorry, I have a life too. You really can't take it can you? It's a shame.

I said your team lacked talent, courage, heart, determination, and leadership. I started a thread that said your slide seemed to be starting. Well, you slid. I was right. Get over it. Snivelling doesn't suit you.
    Kept at it also until your team was down 3 games in the division. Coincidence?

For what you say the Broncos lack, you could just take out Broncos and insert Chargers and it would still hold true. The difference being that your team is full of 3-5 year veteran leaders and my team is full of drafted and undrafted rookies stepping up. I'd say thumping your chest doesn't suit you, but well....it does, you do it alot.

14. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

You guys make it easy. I don't troll mindlessly. .
    Don't become a liar now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

I can only imagine what it must be like to drive that beast of a 250hp mustang. You must pull tons of ass in that thing.

Kept at it also until your team was down 3 games in the division. Coincidence?

For what you say the Broncos lack, you could just take out Broncos and insert Chargers and it would still hold true. The difference being that your team is full of 3-5 year veteran leaders and my team is full of drafted and undrafted rookies stepping up. I'd say thumping your chest doesn't suit you, but well....it does, you do it alot.
    It was never about my team, it was about YOUR team. And I was spot on. thinking you can say the same thing about the Bolts is pure fantasy. As for the rest of your excuses, sad. No one is stepping up in Denver, least of all Cutler. Just a reflection of the franchise.

It was never about my team, it was about YOUR team. And I was spot on. thinking you can say the same thing about the Bolts is pure fantasy. As for the rest of your excuses, sad. No one is stepping up in Denver, least of all Cutler. Just a reflection of the franchise.
    I guess you just aren't getting it. Your team was EXPECTED to be the talk of the town this season. The Broncos weren't. We exceeded expectations, while the Sparklers let not only their fans down, but the entire broadcasting community. We all had it shoved down our throats how talented you were. The last few seasons is a great reflection of your franchise. There but easily forgotten. I'd be knocking on Denver too if I were a Chargers fan. We're so pathetic in your eyes but your team has been on the bottom of us looking up all season. What's that make you?

I guess you just aren't getting it. Your team was EXPECTED to be the talk of the town this season. The Broncos weren't. We exceeded expectations, while the Sparklers let not only their fans down, but the entire broadcasting community. We all had it shoved down our throats how talented you were. The last few seasons is a great reflection of your franchise. There but easily forgotten. I'd be knocking on Denver too if I were a Chargers fan. We're so pathetic in your eyes but your team has been on the bottom of us looking up all season. What's that make you?
    You've exceeded expectations? Not according to what I usually read here. Besides, last I checked, the season lasts 17 weeks. You mean to tell me that you all just figured, "hey, we've EXCEEDED our expectations, lets just lay down for the rest of the season"?!? Its basically what this franchise does, year after year. SO, I predicted this season would be like all your others of late, underwhelming and marked by total lack of guts. I was right.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information