Knowshon Moreno

Default Broncos Suck!!!

Please discuss...
    I NO LONGER support Rahim Moore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    Please discuss...
    Nothing to discuss.....it's self explanatory.

LOL I told you clowns that SD would win the division. Blowing a three game lead with four left is POETIC JUSTICE for what happened in week two. GO CHARGERS, BEAT THE COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Sloanfeld For This Post:

This has to be the biggest comeback to win a division in NFL history. Chargers down by like 15 with just over a minute to go last week and now they are going to win the division. LOL

I can't wait. Enjoy watching Miami in the playoffs people. Remember before the season how y'all were making fun of me for liking a 1-15 team? LOL Broncos 8-8.

This game reminded me of the 49ers beating the Broncos two years ago to give the Chiefs the final playoff berth. I can't wait, week 17 is going to be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloanfeld View Post

Enjoy watching Miami in the playoffs people.
    Keep dreaming weirdo. The Fins are barely beating bad teams. New England will beat the Bills and the Jets will beat Miami.

J-E-T-S. JETS! JETS! JETS!

~never thought I'd say that~

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Keep dreaming weirdo. The Fins are barely beating bad teams. New England will beat the Bills and the Jets will beat Miami.

Chad going back to the team that dumped him like a cheap tranny... in hopes of ruining their playoff chances. I'm trying to get tickets to that game. Jets fan's agony in closeup is so sweet.

8. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

WTE you dont think Eric The Rat woud lie down if his team has already been elminated when both Balt and NE win already?

things that make you want to go hmmmmmmmmmmm.
    for your sake I hope I am wrong but I would not hold my breath

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    WTE you dont think Eric The Rat woud lie down if his team has already been elminated when both Balt and NE win already?

things that make you want to go hmmmmmmmmmmm.
    for your sake I hope I am wrong but I would not hold my breath
    Mangini was abused on the radio today. He made a big blunder going for it on 4th and 2 and basically giving the Seahawks a field goal before the offense took the field. I think Joey Porter is going to be a monster in this game and Miami wins a close one 27-24. Oh man I'm salivating for talk radio that Sunday night into Monday morning.

11. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

LOL I told you clowns that SD would win the division. Blowing a three game lead with four left is POETIC JUSTICE for what happened in week two. GO CHARGERS, BEAT THE COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you my friend deserve PHAIL!!!!
    new boss....possibly better than old boss

Enjoy watching Miami in the playoffs people
    this is the biggest quote of PHAIL i've seen lately, I just wished we were the 6th seed to WHOOP the Phins

oh well....if you guys make it, Baltimore will get you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Mangini was abused on the radio today. He made a big blunder going for it on 4th and 2 and basically giving the Seahawks a field goal before the offense took the field. I think Joey Porter is going to be a monster in this game and Miami wins a close one 27-24. Oh man I'm salivating for talk radio that Sunday night into Monday morning.
    The NY fan base is hysterical. I was listening to the FAN about a month ago and callers were talking about what a great Super Bowl caliber team they have. Now the table has turned and they want Mangini's head.

I just checked the weekend forecast and it looks like it'll be mild in the NY area. Damn, I was hoping for cold weather for the Fins.

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The NY fan base is hysterical. I was listening to the FAN about a month ago and callers were talking about what a great Super Bowl caliber team they have. Now the table has turned and they want Mangini's head.

I just checked the weekend forecast and it looks like it'll be mild in the NY area. Damn, I was hoping for cold weather for the Fins.

J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!
    Why?

They just scored 38 in sub-zero temps.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    Please discuss...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chidoze View Post
    Nothing to discuss.....it's self explanatory.
    This has to be the biggest comeback to win a division in NFL history. Chargers down by like 15 with just over a minute to go last week and now they are going to win the division. LOL

I can't wait. Enjoy watching Miami in the playoffs people. Remember before the season how y'all were making fun of me for liking a 1-15 team? LOL Broncos 8-8.

This game reminded me of the 49ers beating the Broncos two years ago to give the Chiefs the final playoff berth. I can't wait, week 17 is going to be epic.
    I hope you guys get really wasted and sleep with a man that has his donger tucked between his legs.

17. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Why?

They just scored 38 in sub-zero temps.
    You always want a Southern team to play in the cold. Hopefully the Fins have very achy bones after that game. The last thing they would want is another cold game.

Anyway, I think the Jets will pull it off and win 31-27.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    I hope you guys get really wasted and sleep with a man that has his donger tucked between his legs.
    .......*dies*

20. The Following User High Fived Gamechanger For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information