Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: WE can beat the Chargers

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by ChargersKILLponies View Post
    The Broncos are so bad. You guys can't finish the season and now you are going to get destroyed next Sunday. The Chargers havent lost in December for three years and are not going to lose to you punks. You may have one the previous divisional game but that was on the refs. I can't wait until we get a fair game and murder you guys. Just think, if your team was actually good you would have won at LEAST one out of the two games you played but you didn't. BRONCOS SUCK!!!!

GO BOLTS
    Even if the Broncos lose next week they'll still have the same record as the Chargers.

BTW: Learn your homophones
    In Elway We Trust

2. The Following User High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Hey buddy, the Chargers have won more games in the division because we don't lose to the Kansas City Cheifs. And because of the better divisional record we will be going to the playoffs while you guys are going back to freezing Colorado . And since we are so bad we should have no problem beating you... PAL

LEARN YOUR CONTRADICTORY SENTENCES FOO!!!
    <-------Smack section is that way.......PAL.......
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Hey buddy, the Chargers have won more games in the division because we don't lose to the Kansas City Cheifs. And because of the better divisional record we will be going to the playoffs while you guys are going back to freezing Colorado . And since we are so bad we should have no problem beating you... PAL

LEARN YOUR CONTRADICTORY SENTENCES FOO!!!
    This is what you get when cousins marry cousins...

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Andrew Luck

The Broncos are so bad. You guys can't finish the season and now you are going to get destroyed next Sunday. The Chargers havent lost in December for three years and are not going to lose to you punks. You may have one the previous divisional game but that was on the refs. I can't wait until we get a fair game and murder you guys. Just think, if your team was actually good you would have won at LEAST one out of the two games you played but you didn't. BRONCOS SUCK!!!!

GO BOLTS
    And the slime oozes back out of the woodwork.

Where have you been all season? Riding the coattails of the Colts or Titans i suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernLights View Post
    Tough loss today Bronco fans and that sets up for a fun game next week between two great QB's. I'm not here to rub it in because that's just not how I prefer to participate in the forums.

I just want to say good luck next week and let's hope it's an entertaining game with no injuries. Later. NL
    Personally neither team deserves to go to the playoffs....they both suck..Turner needs to be fired in SD ........nonetheless SD going to probably win next week.....

Quote Originally Posted by pauld001 View Post
    Personally neither team deserves to go to the playoffs....they both suck..Turner needs to be fired in SD ........nonetheless SD going to probably win next week.....
    I'm not so sure the Bolts won't make a good showing of it IF they get in. If we come out over confident or flat, or you guys come out hot, the game could easily go either way. Aside from the obvious misery you guys are feeling at this moment, think about the coming game. . .

It has all the hallmarks of great classic football. Last game of the season, do or die. Winner advances, loser goes golfing. It is essentially a playoff game and it is going to be great watching the division rivals square off with something at stake, namely the division crown.

It beats a mailed-in nothing at stake late season contest. Sure, you hate that its come to this, but it's illustrative of what makes the NFL so damn fun to watch.

(Don't worry, I posted my usual smack too over on the appropriate threads just to remain consistent)
    Last edited by BoltsOwnU; 12-22-2008 at 12:33 AM.

9. The Following 6 Users High Fived BoltsOwnU For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    Nope .... I'm with CrazyHorse.
    Ain't over til it's over.
    I'm also with CrazyHorse

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BoltsOwnU View Post
    I'm not so sure the Bolts won't make a good showing of it IF they get in. If we come out over confident or flat, or you guys come out hot, the game could easily go either way. Aside from the obvious misery you guys are feeling at this moment, think about the coming game. . .

It has all the hallmarks of great classic football. Last game of the season, do or die. Winner advances, loser goes golfing. It is essentially a playoff game and it is going to be great watching the division rivals square off with something at stake, namely the division crown.

It beats a mailed-in nothing at stake late season contest. Sure, you hate that its come to this, but it's illustative of what makes the NFL so damn fun to watch.

(Don't worry, I posted my usual smack too over on the appropriate threads just to remain consistent)
    Not that it matters but maybe we can request that the NFL gives the division to the Raiders so that they can get the post season embarassment.......and not my team...

13. The Following User High Fived pauld001 For This Post:

Yep, anything is possible -- but I doubt it seeing how pathetic this team is.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    Yep, anything is possible -- but I doubt it seeing how pathetic this team is.

They probably would consider it considering the mediocrity this division carries now.....hard to believe two mediocre teams were slotted for sunday night football...I mean really wow the fight for .500 isn't exactly that exciting.....

16. The Following User High Fived pauld001 For This Post:

The Denver Broncos suck so much nuts and apparently so do all their fans. I like how you think we are white trash when we live in one of the nicest places in all of the country. We have nice warm weather. Have fun playing in the snow.

You can quote,
    Tits McGee
    Look. White trash and warm weather go hand and hand. Look how nice it is.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Better D by the chargers and same pathetic Bronco's D probably means a chargers victory....where does a 8-8 team draft pick usually at? Should be able to pick up a good player or two.....

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

GO BOLTS
    Hey there is a classy SD fan.

Hey, wasn't it SD that was picked to win the division and go on to win the Super Bowl, yet you need a winner-take-all game against us just to advance. Just remember nobody picked Denver to be in the situation they are in when the season started.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfanscott View Post
    Hey there is a classy SD fan.

Hey, wasn't it SD that was picked to win the division and go on to win the Super Bowl, yet you need a winner-take-all game against us just to advance. Just remember nobody picked Denver to be in the situation they are in when the season started.
    Actually, that's not quite true. A lot of people here actually picked Denver to be in a better situation than that the one they now face.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information