Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone having frequent browser crashes with BF?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I'm now having the problem on Firefox. First time it's happened to me. Restarting my browser seemed to work.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    There is only one of two things that I think can cause that. First, is a problem somewhere on the internet between your PC and the server. Since it happens regularly, that seems unusual. Second, temporary blocks in the firewall ofr your IP for some reason.

Next time it happens, can you do two things for me (right away) and then PM me once you can connect again (or PM me and I'll give you an email address).

The big things is getting me your IP address at the time it happens. If you don't know it, when that happens (it typically changes, so do this when it's happening), go to www.whatismyip.com and it will show your IP. I can then check to see if that IP address was temp blocked for some reason.

Second, a tracert. Click Start, then run, then type in cmd and hit enter. Once the command window opens, type tracert broncosforums.com and hit enter. When it completes the trace route, you can righ click somewhere in the window, click "mark" then highlight all of the text, right click again and click copy, and then send that to me.
    After I made this post last night, it did it again within maybe 10 minutes. I'm on satellite broadband through HughesNet (it's the only option besides dialup available out in the sticks where I live).

I'll save your instructions in a text document so that I can remember what to do when it happens again.

3. The Following User High Fived Midnight Blue For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    After I made this post last night, it did it again within maybe 10 minutes. I'm on satellite broadband through HughesNet (it's the only option besides dialup available out in the sticks where I live).

I'll save your instructions in a text document so that I can remember what to do when it happens again.
    Check your MHS/Rep message for email address to send it to.

Ok, I've made some changes trying to revert back to where we were before. Let me know if you have any Internet Explorer crashes.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

I'm having problems with Firefox not loading and loading incorrectly (just part of a page and hanging). Just started and I noticed you are testing the clock. I wonder if they are related.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    I'm having problems with Firefox not loading and loading incorrectly (just part of a page and hanging). Just started and I noticed you are testing the clock. I wonder if they are related.
    Not actually testing the clock, I just put the note there. The hanging just started in the last hour?

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Not actually testing the clock, I just put the note there. The hanging just started in the last hour?
    Just checked back in. I'm still having problems with Firefox loading. I spend a lot of time on BFs and the problem cropped up yesterday about an hour before I posted. Don't know if this helps but I switched from IE64 and Chrome a couple of days before.

Just checked back in. I'm still having problems with Firefox loading. I spend a lot of time on BFs and the problem cropped up yesterday about an hour before I posted. Don't know if this helps but I switched from IE64 and Chrome a couple of days before.
    I haven't been able to reproduce the firefox problem. What version of Firefox,what OS?

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

I haven't been able to reproduce the firefox problem. What version of Firefox,what OS?
    Version 7.0.1. Windows 7 64bit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Actually it is only loading the first post on a page and then hanging. Sometimes I have to hit refresh multiple times to get the page to load correctly.

Actually it is only loading the first post on a page and then hanging. Sometimes I have to hit refresh multiple times to get the page to load correctly.
    Ok, I have older Firefox, but I will upgrade and test with it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

T, the last two days i've been having the problem where only the first post of the page will come up. . . currently using chrome. . .

Quote Originally Posted by hoptard View Post
    T, the last two days i've been having the problem where only the first post of the page will come up. . . currently using chrome. . .
    I'll keep an eye out and see what I can figure out.

15. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Yes but its because of my droid, im afraid.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    Bitter Clinger. Deal with it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by hoptard View Post
    I've been having the same trouble today, using Internet Explorer.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information