Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone having frequent browser crashes with BF?

Nopers.

I'm still having the issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I'm still having the issues.
    IE? What version?

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    IE? What version?
    Firefox, sorry.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Firefox, sorry.
    Ok, what is the problem you're having. is it the reloading problem someone described earlier? The lockup problem hasn't been happening on firefox.

It's the same I click on a thread or whatever and it does the redirect thing where the screen goes white and it won't load.

It's the same I click on a thread or whatever and it does the redirect thing where the screen goes white and it won't load.
    What version of Firefox? I haven't had any problems with firefox, so I'm gong to have to try and replicate. I've been on, getting ripped a new one by North () the last couple hours on Firefox with no problems.

Adopted Bronco:
    Randy Gradishar

I've been experiencing a different problem, T.... I'm getting a "Failure to Connect to Web Server" notice after I've been on Broncosforums a while (the time that it allows before getting this error message varies). But refreshing the page... and even deleting cookies won't bring Broncosforums back; the same error message just appears again. Then in an hour or two, it loads just fine again. I'm running Firefox 7.1...

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blue View Post
    I've been experiencing a different problem, T.... I'm getting a "Failure to Connect to Web Server" notice after I've been on Broncosforums a while (the time that it allows before getting this error message varies). But refreshing the page... and even deleting cookies won't bring Broncosforums back; the same error message just appears again. Then in an hour or two, it loads just fine again. I'm running Firefox 7.1...
    There is only one of two things that I think can cause that. First, is a problem somewhere on the internet between your PC and the server. Since it happens regularly, that seems unusual. Second, temporary blocks in the firewall ofr your IP for some reason.

Next time it happens, can you do two things for me (right away) and then PM me once you can connect again (or PM me and I'll give you an email address).

The big things is getting me your IP address at the time it happens. If you don't know it, when that happens (it typically changes, so do this when it's happening), go to www.whatismyip.com and it will show your IP. I can then check to see if that IP address was temp blocked for some reason.

Second, a tracert. Click Start, then run, then type in cmd and hit enter. Once the command window opens, type tracert broncosforums.com and hit enter. When it completes the trace route, you can righ click somewhere in the window, click "mark" then highlight all of the text, right click again and click copy, and then send that to me.

Anyone getting IE crashes/lockups today?

so far I am good on the firefox. NOthing has happened. Same with my phone. Nothing happened on it either.

I call all clear here.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

12. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

scratch that. It is happening to me again. on firefox.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    scratch that. It is happening to me again. on firefox.
    I'm going to probably have to investigate the Firefox issue seperately, since I don't think they are the same.

What version of firefox are you running? Which OS? I'm going to probably have to get a test system setup the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I'm going to probably have to investigate the Firefox issue seperately, since I don't think they are the same.

What version of firefox are you running? Which OS? I'm going to probably have to get a test system setup the same way.

ughhhhh.

uhhh.

umm

uhh- look who you are talking too. I do not know. Shit man. Firefox and vista. thats all i know.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

I'm using IE 9 64 and none so far today. I had problems yesterday with IE 9 32.
    Merry.

17. The Following User High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information