Poll: If Broncos beat SD & enter the bye a game out of division lead, can they win the division?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If Broncos beat SD & enter the bye a game out of division lead, can they win the division? Vote in poll

Default If Broncos beat SD & enter the bye a game out of division lead, can they win the division? Vote in poll

What do you think? Can the Broncos win the division? I know I have mentioned that I don't think the Broncos have given up on the division yet and most feedback to those comments has been we don't have a chance. Hence the poll.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

could they, well it is possible but highly unlikely

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Sure. Why not? The only games that stand out as really tough are Detroit, Buffalo, and New England (ok saying the first two was really weird). We were competitive in our losses minus some bonehead plays and sloppy penalties aside from the Green Bay massacre (but GB is doing that to everyone). If we lose this week though its going to be nearly impossible though. We need to play nearly perfect football from here on out and have some things go our way.

I'm not saying we are a great team, but we are good enough to stay competitive within our crappy division. Or not. Hell, I don't know I just watch the damn things!

No.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Sure. Why not? The only games that stand out as really tough are Detroit, Buffalo, and New England (ok saying the first two was really weird). We were competitive in our losses minus some bonehead plays and sloppy penalties aside from the Green Bay massacre (but GB is doing that to everyone). If we lose this week though its going to be nearly impossible though. We need to play nearly perfect football from here on out and have some things go our way.

I'm not saying we are a great team, but we are good enough to stay competitive within our crappy division. Or not. Hell, I don't know I just watch the damn things!
    Isn't it surreal to talk about Buffallo and Detroit being tough games. Forget the fact the Broncos are a struggling team, but those two teams are a tough matchup for anyone this season.

6. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    the beer guy

"Could we"...yes.... will we?...meh

absolutely 100% no way they can or will win the division!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Its cray talk like this that keeps orton in as starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Isn't it surreal to talk about Buffallo and Detroit being tough games. Forget the fact the Broncos are a struggling team, but those two teams are a tough matchup for anyone this season.

yeah those two are a tough match for everyone, yet we are a tough match for no one

I'm betting that Cincy feels they let one slip away

we have no shot at a division, we are in the basement of our division hanging out with KC, we can split that series, Oakland and San Diego are going to sweep us, NE, Detroit, Jets are going to beat us also that's 7 more loses that I can see on the calendar

we are rebuilding, and it's going to take time, we can clearly see that even the minor injuries that put a starter out for a week or two affect this team severely, we have no depth and to make it worse our starters are way better than our 2nd string and our starters aren't even dominant at their own positions

we do have some stand outs, but not many and with that weak arm head in the sand fetal position QB back there (not leading the team) our offense goes throgh spurts of looking good, but doesn't have any kind of killer instinct.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Its the weakest division in Football. I think this team will continue to improve. I wish we didnt have the constant distraction of Tebow so that the fans could rally around this team.

So I say we can win it. If everyone (including the fans) comes together.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Its the weakest division in Football. I think this team will continue to improve. I wish we didnt have the constant distraction of Tebow so that the fans could rally around this team.

So I say we can win it. If everyone (including the fans) comes together.
    Fans have nothing to do with this. And if they do, heaven help these vajayjay's of a football team. And who the hell can rally around a team when it has no leadership at the most important position in the game? A position in which our current player consistently shows that he is not able to come through when the team needs them?

This team will not win a division until the bum is removed and McCoy is let go.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

A definitive no.

We are a really really bad football team. We're closer to being the worst team in the league than we are a playoff team. I fully expect to finish behind Kansas City for last in the division.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Fans have nothing to do with this. And if they do, heaven help these vajayjay's of a football team. And who the hell can rally around a team when it has no leadership at the most important position in the game? A position in which our current player consistently shows that he is not able to come through when the team needs them?

This team will not win a division until the bum is removed and McCoy is let go.
    I agree Orton and McCoy are not the answer. We need an original offense, and a Quality QB.

I think the fans do have something to do with it though. Booing, and chanting Tebow doesnt help anything. I think a crowd that supported their team thru thick and thin would prove more beneficial for the long run.

I would have booed McD's teams though. I admit that.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

I agree Orton and McCoy are not the answer. We need an original offense, and a Quality QB.

I think the fans do have something to do with it though. Booing, and chanting Tebow doesnt help anything. I think a crowd that supported their team thru thick and thin would prove more beneficial for the long run.

Orton is McD's creature and deserves as many Boo's as McD did - maybe even more, in that he is the man actually on the field folding and choking whenever the situation demands clutch play.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

There is just no way this base rally's behind bum. The players either need to get used to it (apparently like we need to get used to being stuck with bum) or tune it out.

Obviously, Tebow adds another dimension to the argument. But I honestly think that no matter who the backup is, the howls would be just as loud. Making this solely about Tebow is disingenuous. It takes away from just how horrible bum really is.

I hate booing my team and through the Griese years chided Bronco fans for voicing their displeasure. Those days are long gone. Fans NEED to let the team know that what they are fielding is entirely unacceptable. I still don't like booing my team...I just choose not to go to games now. Won't until bum is gone.

This fan base will rally behind the team when they stop spinning the situation, be candid, and make honest efforts to improve the team. Denver fans love their team passionately. What irks me the most about all this, from McD to EFX, is how jaded about this team I have become.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information