Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Buff's Ongoing Negativity and Criticism Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Med, I agree with you completely... But one small point of clarification: Bradlee Van Pelt can't do anything better than anyone.

Tom Brandstater, Chris Simms, JaMarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf all may throw a better ball than Tebow... But Bradlee Van Pelt is just as worthless as the day he was born.
    Jemarcus can eat better than all of them....

I even miss Tommy Maddox. He would make the occasional NFL throw.

lets Bring back Bill Musgrave. Jeff Lewis and Shawn Moore from 1993 lol

I am back for a negative thought. What a horrible weekend of football.....

I want to stick a fork in my eye watching what transpired yesterday and today.

Only the SF game was good to watch.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post

Agreed. What is up with all the turnovers and rampant fumble-itis this weekend? For what was billed as the best weekend of playoff football, it sure didn't live up to the title.

5. The Following User High Fived jlarsiii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Yup the SF game was great, I could not believe how much they went back and forth.

The Bronco game was brutal on so many levels and I'm still not sure how many answers we ended up with when it was all said and done. Oh well makes me glad I'm in the profession I am.

There was a side of me that smiled with the GB game. Rogers went from being just a nice guy to someone not so nice and that was a bummer for me. So I was thinking ouch....guess what people will remember you for....oh well. It's never good to get on the bad side of a pn.......

Ah heck Med enjoy hockey, at least there is a good fight once in awhile....
    Getting Stoked

7. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Yup the SF game was great, I could not believe how much they went back and forth.

The Bronco game was brutal on so many levels and I'm still not sure how many answers we ended up with when it was all said and done. Oh well makes me glad I'm in the profession I am.

There was a side of me that smiled with the GB game. Rogers went from being just a nice guy to someone not so nice and that was a bummer for me. So I was thinking ouch....guess what people will remember you for....oh well. It's never good to get on the bad side of a pn.......

I guess I missed something. What did Rodgers do?
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I'm interested as well.

11. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I've seen him multiple times and when he was getting started really nice. After last year no time for the common folk. I did warn him though that he needed to stay nice to me....what can I say......
    Last edited by pnbronco; 01-15-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    Getting Stoked

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

I've seen him multiple times and when he was getting started really nice. After last year no time for the common folk. I did warn him though that he needed to stay nice to me....what can I say......
    I hope he listened for his sake. If not, I suspect I know what really caused his downfall today. Karma is a b****!
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Adopted Bronco:
    george floyd little

rogers sold out with his discount double check commercials, karma is a bitch!
    CAN WE PLEASE JUST SKIP ALL THE NONESENSE AND JUST TALK FOOTBALL?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Maybe rogers will change careers and actually become a dancer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I want to be sympathetic, but one should not have sympathy for inauthentic sorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Its like Save the Rainforest. People aren't saying, 'F**ck those other forests', its just that this particular forest is in worse shape right now.

There was a side of me that smiled with the GB game. Rogers went from being just a nice guy to someone not so nice
    and that was a bummer for me. So I was thinking ouch....guess what people will remember you for....oh well. It's never good to get on the bad side of a pn.......

pn..about Rodgers..are you talking about when someone posted an article and a video of the woman who had cancer and was a huge GB fan and he ignored her? I think that was the deal...is that what you're talking about?

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    pn..about Rodgers..are you talking about when someone posted an article and a video of the woman who had cancer and was a huge GB fan and he ignored her? I think that was the deal...is that what you're talking about?
    No, he has gone to a Golf Tourn that I have gone to the last 4 years. The first year he took over for the Packers he was so sweet and kept telling me how he understood how important it was to be humble and appreciate the fans.

Then 2 years ago he was less friendly, but still approachable. Then this last summer he didn't have time for anyone but the other celebs.

I understand that everyone wanting something from him. But AJ Hawk stayed the same from the first time I saw him, just a great guy to talk to and his wife a super sweetheart.
    Getting Stoked

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You need to be happy....handouts are great....this is America right!
    Must be a liberal that helped handing things out

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Must be a liberal that helped handing things out
    Are we going to get in trouble for having fun in this thread????
    Getting Stoked

23. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Are we going to get in trouble for having fun in this thread????
    Too bad if they are mad. They can go point out to the forum "rules"

It has been rough. I have to hear Scott Puke Zolak and others on how sucky we were and for once I agree with them.

I sure hope that the last 3 games of the season are good. I have resigned myself that NE will win the Super Bowl. I will be happy for a few but most of the "pink hats" as we call them can go screw....

The NE/Boston defiition of a pink hat is someone who does not any of the players or even the sport, but loves when the Boston team wins. It is mostly with the Red Sox as most of the fans at Fenway are clueless but it does spill over to the Pats fans who would not know the difference between a FG and extra point or any other player but Tom Brady. Bunch of chooches if you ask me

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information