Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Somewhat Concerned about Allen's Playcalling

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    I was wrong about Clady....he is just average he doesn't suck. He certainly isn't the force he once was but he doesn't suck.

Cassius Vaughn is terrible and a playing product of very poor depth.

Our Lb's are very poor around the perimeter. Teams abuse us there.

Brady Quinn sucks and will never be a starting QB in the NFL so there goes that argument.
    I don't get the Quinn inference but ok

Dj Williams Joe Mays n Von Miller are very poor around the perimeter? N Cassius is NOT a result of poor depth he immediately went to the top of the depth chart and is a good young corner you are so wrong about him

n umm I understand Clady isn't what he was with the dreads, but he's definitely better than "average" ... also went from very mobile, quick reading, confident and good pocket presence in Jay Cutler to the most unathletic, scared, longest read-time terrible pocket presence Orton

We might be the most boring offense in the NFL only game breaker we have is Lloyd. With Fox as our coach we need an "ELITE" running back!!!
    MrGameOver

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    We were out manned on defense. It wasn't Allen's play calling that was a problem it was the fact we are missing several starters that's problematic.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Pretty much. Rookie QB or not, it's foolish to start sending the house on every play with such a young and inexperienced defensive backfield. You cannot leave those guys out on islands yet.
    “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will.”

--Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    I don't get the Quinn inference but ok

Dj Williams Joe Mays n Von Miller are very poor around the perimeter? N Cassius is NOT a result of poor depth he immediately went to the top of the depth chart and is a good young corner you are so wrong about him
    No, they are not. Oakland getting virtually all of their 170+ rushing yards at the perimeter of the defense, away from the DT's, shows that.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information