Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: C'mon BF'ers

Adopted Bronco:
    Noah Fant

Default C'mon BF'ers

What the Hell is going on at this site? I'm about to leave too. Lets talk football, Broncos football.

Enough personal stuff, the funny stuff is great, the arguing is just bullshit. This football team sucks. Can they recover from having 5(?) first round busts and 6(?) second round busts in the last three years?

Anybody actually examine the play-by-play. What the Hell was Von Miller doing for 59 minutes?

Right now I do not have the time to "carve up the cadaver". In a few weeks I can lend an insight or two, not right now.

Is Beadles improving? How is Franklin coming along?

How about Moore? Mays looked great in the limited time I had to watch. MaGahee looked pretty good to me, much better than Knowshow.

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived horsepig For This Post:

Beadles is struggling... So is Clady for that matter... Though they did sack up and open up holes for Willis. That was the most solid yard turning I've seen in Denver since Droughns was doing it.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post
    Beadles is struggling... So is Clady for that matter... Though they did sack up and open up holes for Willis. That was the most solid yard turning I've seen in Denver since Droughns was doing it.
    lol @ Droughns! where is that guy now? I remember him demanding more money and then sucking ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    lol @ Droughns! where is that guy now? I remember him demanding more money and then sucking ass!
    I doubt he's still on an NFL roster.

its funny how fast some of these players can get big headed hey?
    Last edited by weazel; 09-20-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

No, but he is the head coach of the Central European Football League team Vukovi Beograd.

I'm not sure if "living in Serbia coaching football" is what he had in mind.

9. The Following User High Fived zbeg For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

The crap that goes on is a reflection of the state of the team, and has been going on for YEARS.

literally years

Plummer sucks
    Play Cutler/Plummer/Bench Plummer
    Shanahan must go/not go
    Shanny fired
    Josh Who?
    Cutler Must Stay/?!@# Cutler
    Orton Sucks
    Hillis traded
    McDaniels destroying Broncos
    Play Tebow/Trade Tebow

Been nothing but commotion involving this team for the last 5-6 years... Shows how low the state of the team has fallen.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

11. The Following 8 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

I agree with horsepig - the Broncos have a new FO, new HC, mostly new assistant coaches, etc. It is going to take TIME to build this team back up - why does it make sense to slam the team as it exists now - give those in charge time to make a difference. How many years has Detroit had the top draft pick, or darn close to it - and just this year, it finally appears they have a good team.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    I agree with horsepig - the Broncos have a new FO, new HC, mostly new assistant coaches, etc. It is going to take TIME to build this team back up - why does it make sense to slam the team as it exists now - give those in charge time to make a difference. How many years has Detroit had the top draft pick, or darn close to it - and just this year, it finally appears they have a good team.
    because they have been in the hole for 10 years. They have been nothing since Berry Sanders left. He was their team in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Phidelt218 View Post
    because they have been in the hole for 10 years. They have been nothing since Berry Sanders left. He was their team in the 90s.
    yeah but they had a dismal FO also making poor decisions (matt millen)

and only after he was fired and the new FO took over did they make good decisions, but not just with the No 1 picks, they drafted well over the last 3 years and I would say at this point they are really on the up swing and maybe ready to hang their jocks on more than a few teams this year and get ready to take their place at the top of their division for the next few years if Stafford can stay healthy

that D line they have is nasty now, and they dont even have Fairley back yet, they are going to be stupid nasty by week 10

Denver can be there in 3 years if they draft correctly

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived lgenf For This Post:

Im not sure I like being called a BF'er.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Krugan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Krugan View Post
    Im not sure I like being called a BF'er.
    I freaking love it.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I wouldn't go quite that far. McGahee did break 100 yards (104 I think) but it required 28 carries to get there. That's a pretty poor 3.7 ypc. Those are Cedric Benson numbers. McGahee had to carry the ball a lot to get all of those yards. I'd venture to say that Moreno could've put up similar stats if he can stay healthy and if he was ever given the ball 28 times.

Last year in KC, Moreno rushed for 161 on 23 carries in KC and 106 on 22 in the KC game in Denver. Those were the most carries he saw in any game last year. Can you show me a RB that gains over 100 yds with under 20 carries consistently?

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    I have no problem with rebuilding the team and I have no problem waiting for it to happen. Just use the new parts instead of treading water with the old garbage ones.

23. The Following 3 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I wouldn't go quite that far. McGahee did break 100 yards (104 I think) but it required 28 carries to get there. That's a pretty poor 3.7 ypc. Those are Cedric Benson numbers. McGahee had to carry the ball a lot to get all of those yards. I'd venture to say that Moreno could've put up similar stats if he can stay healthy and if he was ever given the ball 28 times.

Last year in KC, Moreno rushed for 161 on 23 carries in KC and 106 on 22 in the KC game in Denver. Those were the most carries he saw in any game last year. Can you show me a RB that gains over 100 yds with under 20 carries consistently?
    No, but that's asking quite a bit..

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information