Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys its Jesse Oaks

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by hoptard View Post
    really makes us look like a bunch of mouthbreathers. . . thanks!

Tic Tac anyone!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Because some people take this stuff way too seriously Jon.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    With the current state of the Broncos and Buffs, I'm thinking about getting on some sort of 12 step program. It's really unhealthy to get so bent out of shape every single weekend like I do.

Maybe I just need to move to the beach

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

I added the following to the first post in this thread:

EDIT and comment by Tned and BroncosForums.com: I just wanted to add something. Below I will paste in the post that was started by Jesse on Broncos Country that started all of this. I don't know Jesse, so I am in no way endorsing him, his cause or suggesting people donate money to someone they don't know. We will let this thread stand for people that want the information or want to ask him questions or post comments. Here is the thread he originally posted on Broncos Country:

Quote Originally Posted by NVthosebroncos on Broncos Country 9/14
    Raised enough money for a billboard

Me and 7 of my buddies who are all die hard Broncos fans have finally raised enough money for 2 downtown Denver billboards to read: Bench Orton play Tebow w/ a few different on the field photos.

We are waiting to see how Orton does this week vs the Bungals. No we are not Timmy fanatics, we are true Broncos fans for years and years and we are sick of seeing all the excuses for Orton.

So hopefully by week 3 the billboards will be up!

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

You do your thing Jesse. The longer this drags on the worse its going to get... so apply that pressure.

I like that a fan can affect the franchise, who says we have to be powerless.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    With the current state of the Broncos and Buffs, I'm thinking about getting on some sort of 12 step program. It's really unhealthy to get so bent out of shape every single weekend like I do.

Maybe I just need to move to the beach
    Embrace the suck. And look at it like I do, I get to catch up on some extra zzz's each Sunday. It's almost like watching golf...wish I were kidding.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Because some people take this stuff way too seriously Jon.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums
    It's all in fun Slick! We'll be cheering the orange and blue on Sunday. I lost out in the Plummer/Cutler wars because I worked such much back then so I'm making up for it with the slow economy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by JONtheBRONCO View Post
    Whether you like it or not, Kyle Orton is a Denver Bronco. Bronco nation did need a change - and they got it! No more McDaniels, hello?! All this after one game? You impatient fool. This is your own agenda and it's going to represent the whole city of Denver and its entire fan base. We're going to be nationally recognized for this in a negative way, all because some jackass.
    I totally agree with this.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Bullgator View Post
    You do your thing Jesse. The longer this drags on the worse its going to get... so apply that pressure.

I like that a fan can affect the franchise, who says we have to be powerless.
    So, you believe the minute the billboards go up, it will cause the franchise - ownership, FO, coaches to buckle, and kiss the a** of some of the Broncos' fans. Not hardly - all this will do is have a negative affect on Denver, and the Bronco fans - ALL OF THEM - whether they back this or not.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

at the people that don't think we are already a laughing stock or an embarassment.

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Embrace the suck. And look at it like I do, I get to catch up on some extra zzz's each Sunday. It's almost like watching golf...wish I were kidding.
    Embrace the suck? That's like saying, "you should learn to enjoy losing."

I think I need to move to a strategy of complete avoidance. That was a lot easier when I wasn't living in Denver though.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseOaks View Post
    Let me start off by thanking all of you for all of the support so far. If you think im all about tim tebow please listen to the interview from last night on the ticket.

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...c=743&f=187251

also people are asking how they can donate go to www.paypal.com enter jmoisscarface@yahoo.com and submit

EDIT and comment by Tned and BroncosForums.com: I just wanted to add something. Below I will paste in the post that was started by Jesse on Broncos Country that started all of this. I don't know Jesse, so I am in no way endorsing him, his cause or suggesting people donate money to someone they don't know. We will let this thread stand for people that want the information or want to ask him questions or post comments. Here is the thread he originally posted on Broncos Country:

Sorry dude, but this is pathetic. If EFX made a player decision based on what a few fans did with a billboard in Denver, then we mine as well wipe the slate clean and hire a new staff.

Tebow's not the starter right now, for a reason. He's not ready to play and there's nothing wrong with that. He's a young player. You have now made our fanbase look pathetic and desperate. Thanks for the smut campaign, slick.

17. The Following 3 Users High Fived RebelRocker For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ricky Nattiel

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    So, you believe the minute the billboards go up, it will cause the franchise - ownership, FO, coaches to buckle, and kiss the a** of some of the Broncos' fans. Not hardly - all this will do is have a negative affect on Denver, and the Bronco fans - ALL OF THEM - whether they back this or not.
    No, I think it will convince Orton he should have taken that job in Miami. I dont see a negative affect at all.. I see the most passionate fans in all of football... thats something to take pride in... you dont see this level of passion in other cities.

I dont expect the coaches to buckle, I expect KO to buckle under the pressure and end this thing sooner than later. either by utter failure on the field or demanding a trade... sooner is better.

If you're going to spend that kind of money, get straight to the point, and "Broncos Nation needs a change" doesn't quite do that.

Also, this has made headlines on ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/69...bow-billboards

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

A lot of people would argue that Orton is not ready to start either though, rebel. And his pathetic record and the sheer number of games he's choked in are good proof of that.

Games in the last two+ season I believe we would have won with a better QB
    Indy
    2nd Oak game
    These two our just off memory. Can't recall all the games that season but those two stick out in my mind.

Jax
    Sf
    2nd KC
    AZ (we were within 3 points late but the defense just wore down from exaustion)
    NYJ

And boy is 2011 starting off with a bang
    Oak Monday night revenge game, Orton plays like crud and we lose.

Now, I'm not saying the only reason we lost those was because of Orton. We could have won a good chunk of those with better defense, OL, and running game as well. But, just because other parts of the team suck also doesn't mean our sucky QB gets a free ride. He's the most important player on the team and you really can't win a SB with out a franchise QB.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

21. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Bullgator View Post
    I dont see a negative affect at all.. I see the most passionate fans in all of football... thats something to take pride in... you dont see this level of passion in other cities.
    yea, good point-- no other fan base would go to these lengths. . . .

also, you're dreaming if you think orton's going to "demand a trade"-- did you miss the part where we TRIED to trade him and he wouldn't go?
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information