Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey guys its Jesse Oaks

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    The whole damn thing is an embarrassment. Where is Topscribe when we need him?
    Watching game flim on Orton fumbling and throwing Int's and saying to himself "How could i be so wrong about Kyle?".

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Ok, maybe Im being a little harsh on this Oakes guy. We all have our gig in life and role to carry out. To each his own. I guarantee you we all could come up with 10,000 better ways to spend $10,000, but hey, its a free country. Go for it. I will try to find the humor in it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Some of you are right, let's just sign Orton to a $50Million extension and embrace the hopelessness of having arguably the most inept crunch time QB in the league. Screw it instead of wanting better let's just live with mediocrity.

I mean, really with out the Elway years we're pretty much a losing franchise and we don't really have much hope of ever being winners without a franchise QB so lets just give up and suck forever. No sense complaining about something that is so obviously wrong.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Is anyone else concerned about putting an inexperienced Tim Tebow behind what may be the NFLs worst O line?
    Man, I like Tim Tebow, but do we want to throw him out there in front of a train?. Yes, he would be better than Orton, but damn...Just read the report on just how bad that O line played Monday. Its scary.

5. The Following User High Fived Dzone For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Ok, maybe Im being a little harsh on this Oakes guy. We all have our gig in life and role to carry out. To each his own. I guarantee you we all could come up with 10,000 better ways to spend $10,000, but hey, its a free country. Go for it. I will try to find the humor in it.

Of course there is humor in it. This team is a disgrace and continues to be so. As has been pointed out not only by the media but by the FO also that they dont care what the fans think. This guy's billboard is not going to change anything. Shit, it took Detroit FOREVER to finally get Millen out of there so i dont see this affecting Tebow one way or the other. At the end of the day its this guys money so i dont care what he does with it. Its a free country and he can do what he wants with his fandom. Like i said, i would rather have fans who at least challenge the thinking of this organziation rather ones who become complacent and accept bad football with a ho-hum attitude. (You people know who you are)

Its funny because we actually have a reason for someone to do this. Shit, i remember a while back a dude sat on a billboard until the team won a game. Nobody is criticizing that guy for being a doofus. Fans are emotionally invested in this team and they care. Nothing wrong with that.

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

If I bought a bill board it would say "If life gives you poop.....make poop juice."

11. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by hoptard View Post
    Great band and tune.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Is anyone else concerned about putting an inexperienced Tim Tebow behind what may be the NFLs worst O line?
    Man, I like Tim Tebow, but do we want to throw him out there in front of a train?. Yes, he would be better than Orton, but damn...Just read the report on just how bad that O line played Monday. Its scary.

Depends. Tebow's got better wheels than Orton and can make things happen. He will struggle and do some bad things as well but for a young Qb thats expected. I watched Elway play his rookie year, he was ATROCIOUS. But its all part of the learning process. In order to get better you have to take your lumps and this team is rebuilding so playing Tebow only makes sense to me. I dont care if Orton doesnt want to be a backup. He isnt playing like a starter.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Of course there is humor in it. This team is a disgrace and continues to be so. As has been pointed out not only by the media but by the FO also that they dont care what the fans think. This guy's billboard is not going to change anything. Shit, it took Detroit FOREVER to finally get Millen out of there so i dont see this affecting Tebow one way or the other. At the end of the day its this guys money so i dont care what he does with it. Its a free country and he can do what he wants with his fandom. Like i said, i would rather have fans who at least challenge the thinking of this organziation rather ones who become complacent and accept bad football with a ho-hum attitude. (You people know who you are)

Its funny because we actually have a reason for someone to do this. Shit, i remember a while back a dude sat on a billboard until the team won a game. Nobody is criticizing that guy for being a doofus. Fans are emotionally invested in this team and they care. Nothing wrong with that.
    I don't think it is a matter of not caring what the fans think, but instead doing what they think is in the best interest of the franchise. Let's remember, if they went by what fans wanted, we probably would have had BVP as our starter once upon a time.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Default You Can't Bring Me Down!

cool band, dog! here's another from them!

here's Orton's message to BRONCO fans!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrctcJqfpXU

18. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I don't think it is a matter of not caring what the fans think, but instead doing what they think is in the best interest of the franchise. Let's remember, if they went by what fans wanted, we probably would have had BVP as our starter once upon a time.

You kind of missed my point.

Im not saying they SHOULD listen to the fans at least in not all areas. Fans should have a say to some degree because they are the customer. However, i have ZERO problem with these guys doing this. They have a right to voice their displeasure if they feel that the guys in charge are not fullfilling their expectations as fans. I only made the other comment because both Fox and Orton have reiterated that they are glad the fans dont make the decisions. Im fine with that, but dont be pissy when the fans voice their displeasure about poor performance.

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

If I bought a billboard it would say

"look over here!

Keep your eyes on the road dummy"
    Let's Rid3!!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Added the tag.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Added the tag.
    Good catch. I think you did that last year and we ended 4-12.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information