Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: A Modern Day Cinderella Story: starring Tebow and Elway

Cool A Modern Day Cinderella Story: starring Tebow and Elway

Orton has had 7 turnovers in his last 3 games.

Ratings of

Where is the stability in sacks inside the 5, fumbles on crucial drives, ints, balls thrown in the grass at the feet of receivers, locking onto receivers while others are wide open... If anything needs to be tweaked due to being weak it is this.

Tebow had a nearly 3 TDs and 300 yard average in his first three starts as a rookie, his last 3 games.

Tebow being a threat to unseat Elway as the be all end all of Broncos fan lore, has Elway unseating Tebow. Turnabout fair play?

Elway betrays Mcd's trust by getting him fired, then takes over the team, and treats McD's young upstart as if he was a redheaded step child, unworthy of going to the ball, this all the meanwhile sending Orton to the ball. Pun intended.

Imagine the coach we could have brought in using the 9 Million and the millions spent on Fox~!!

Its too bad Elway wanted to have so much control of the team, to the point of getting turn down for interviews, not to mention turned down by Good Coaches to the point of being forced to settle for a coach who actually had a worst season than the one he had fired: if that was even possible.

To make matters worse Elway lords over Tebow after every practice torturing him by being forced to subject himself to the very person responsible for placing him at the end of the bench, responsible for making him helpless in watching his teams demise, rubbing salt in the wounds, wounds that Elway was afraid to possess by the threat of Tebow unseating Elway as the all time King of denver Broncos Football.

Elway has taken the role of Ceaser, and he is currently in an attempt to kill the heir to the throne. This while all the meanwhile the fans are getting a first hand view with front row seats to the bloodbath as a result, and despite all the chants for Tebow, Elway holds the bridal tight on Fox, putting the breaks on giving Tebow any opportunity whatsoever to save the day.
    Last edited by Jagsbch; 09-14-2011 at 07:55 AM.

2. The Following User High Fived Jagsbch For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Tebow is a big fat hairy flop. He will never be the Broncos starting QB for a full season. Go away. /thread
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

4. The Following 4 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ed Mccaffrey

I've stayed out of the Tebow threads but the honest truth is Tebow put life into this team last year. He made play and put points on the board. With the way Orton has been playing I have no problem putting Tebow in. Lets see what we got. I saw three games last year that Tebow played in and that is not enough for anyone to say that Tebow is not the answer. I've seen enough games from Orton though to say that it is time to move on.
    "The Blues is the Roots; everything else is the fruit."
    Willie Dixon

8. The Following 8 Users High Fived threefolddead For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

Jags - That is quite the conspiracy even for you.

Have you thought that Elway "lords" over Tebow because he actually believes in him and is trying to make him better?
    Thanks Shake!

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dirk For This Post:

12. The Following 5 Users High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Or lord! Can we ban him again?? I just about puked all over my workstation when I read this...

Quote Originally Posted by Jagsbch View Post
    Tebow being a threat to unseat Elway as the be all end all of Broncos fan lore...

14. The Following 5 Users High Fived The Glue Factory For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Relax. Tebow is still the future but if he goes out there and isn't smart with the way he lays his body on the line he'll only get himself hurt. That's the real reason Orton is starting; he is a better pocket passer. We want Tebow to improve in that AND THEN he can do the Favre and Roethlisburger extension of plays. Mobile QBs don't play at a high level if they only resort to their legs early on until they can play the pocket. Steve Young, Vince Young, and Michael Vick off the top of my head are examples of this. We need Tebow to run as a last resort, not as a 2nd resort, 3rd resort, or 4th resort(depending on receiving options). As he wises up as a QB he will get a chance. Fox and Elway know they have to start Tebow at some point. Be patient.

A little over the top Jags....

However, I do get the feeling that Elway's ego has a problem with there being someone on the roster who has the potential to become more popular than him...

:slowly backs out of thread:

18. The Following 9 Users High Fived Mike For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Fiction is fun.

20. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    He has to end up as a Bronco next year. He's ugly like Elway and can ball out of control. It's destiny.

Or we get Kellen Moore since he has the same teeth-gums thing like Elway.

22. The Following 5 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    He has to end up as a Bronco next year. He's ugly like Elway and can ball out of control. It's destiny.

Or we get Kellen Moore since he has the same teeth-gums thing like Elway.
    I never considered Elway ugly. Is he?

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    I never considered Elway ugly. Is he?
    Just his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddybronco View Post
    he has to end up as a bronco next year. He's ugly like elway and can ball out of control. It's destiny.

Or we get kellen moore since he has the same teeth-gums thing like elway.
    suck4luck

26. The Following 3 Users High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information