Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Kiszla: Broncos' Kyle Orton has lost his credibility with bored fans

It won't matter. Orton isn't going to last the season anyway, he never has. He'll get banged up, hide the injury to keep his job, lose Denver games, and then get pulled when the coach is about to get strung by his genitals from the angry mob of lifetime Broncos fans.

Orton is an offense-killing plague that presents the biggest quandry of all, he isn't good enough to start but he isn't bad enough to suck, he is just there, holding back offenses and pissing off fans who spend a lot of money on tickets and merchandise.

F' Josh McDaniels for trading Cutler for this sad excuse of a QB.

2. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post
    It won't matter. Orton isn't going to last the season anyway, he never has. He'll get banged up, hide the injury to keep his job, lose Denver games, and then get pulled when the coach is about to get strung by his genitals from the angry mob of lifetime Broncos fans.

Orton is an offense-killing plague that presents the biggest quandry of all, he isn't good enough to start but he isn't bad enough to suck, he is just there, holding back offenses and pissing off fans who spend a lot of money on tickets and merchandise.

Well if he learns to throw screen passes or read blitzes to make sure he someone to pick them up then he should last a little bit longer. He is has more games like last night he wont last too much longer.

Even Dave Logan on the broadcast last night stated how he could not remember a time where a D had 5 men on the line for 12 consecutive plays.

That is the indictment on Orton I have been trying to point out for 2 seasons now. That is what makes running the ball even harder.

5. The Following 4 Users High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mark 'Dirty' Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Even Dave Logan on the broadcast last night stated how he could not remember a time where a D had 5 men on the line for 12 consecutive plays.

That is the indictment on Orton I have been trying to point out for 2 seasons now. That is what makes running the ball even harder.
    The only reason that Orton get's any respect is because during McDaniels' tenure his stats were fluffed to high hell, making our passing offense look so great, when indeed it was truly a middle of the road offense. I ask people to look at the stats in 2009, we had Brandon Marshall who made us a legit threat in the passing game and Moreno nearly broke the mile marker that season, the fear of Marshall allowed us to have a much better running game - thus the pass set up the run. The following year, even though Lloyd had a breakout year, he was far less a threat then Marshall, and Orton was no threat at all and our ground statistics fell rather dramatically - Orton's stats were still fluffed but teams realized that Orton can't beat them without Marshall, no matter how good Lloyd was I think the record with Orton as the starter proved as much. We have no run game because we don't have that good of a passing attack to set it up.
    - Doesn't bother me what people think, the mere fact what I think seems to bother others speaks volumes about them more then myself! -

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Lancane For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lancane View Post
    The only reason that Orton get's any respect is because during McDaniels' tenure his stats were fluffed to high hell, making our passing offense look so great, when indeed it was truly a middle of the road offense. I ask people to look at the stats in 2009, we had Brandon Marshall who made us a legit threat in the passing game and Moreno nearly broke the mile marker that season, the fear of Marshall allowed us to have a much better running game - thus the pass set up the run. The following year, even though Lloyd had a breakout year, he was far less a threat then Marshall, and Orton was no threat at all and our ground statistics fell rather dramatically - Orton's stats were still fluffed but teams realized that Orton can't beat them without Marshall, no matter how good Lloyd was I think the record with Orton as the starter proved as much. We have no run game because we don't have that good of a passing attack to set it up.
    Even after the 09 season McD tried to trade Orton and was over ruled. That should say something.

Adopted Bronco:
    John Lynch (I dont care that he's not a Bronco anymore)

Call me crazy, but I hope this turns into a 2010 Matt Moore/ Jimmy Clausen situation, where Matt Moore faceplants the first 2 weeks and then Fox is forced to bench him.

Only difference is that I expect much better play by Quinn/Tebow if and when Kyle Orton gets benched. Nothing comparable to the debacle that is Jimmy Clausen.

?
    This post prolly doent make sense. I've had a few drinks, so dont mind me

- Thanks to Roddoliver for the sig!!

Not A Born Leader, I'm A Tough Act To Follow

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived getlynched47 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    John Lynch (I dont care that he's not a Bronco anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post

This.

Orton belongs in the CFL.

- Thanks to Roddoliver for the sig!!

Not A Born Leader, I'm A Tough Act To Follow

12. The Following User High Fived getlynched47 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information