Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiszla: Broncos' Kyle Orton has lost his credibility with bored fans

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Whatever you want to say about is speculation at this poijnt. Orton is today and has been for 7 years mediocre at best.

Keep the same ol' same ol', what the hell why take a chance on winning for most of a season when you can play orton instead.

Note: I am not a TB fan, I don't care who we play as long as it's not orton.
    Merry.

2. The Following User High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    Whatever you want to say about is speculation at this poijnt. Orton is today and has been for 7 years mediocre at best.

Keep the same ol' same ol', what the hell why take a chance on winning for most of a season when you can play orton instead.

Note: I am not a TB fan, I don't care who we play as long as it's not orton.
    You are speculating that we might win most of the season with QB's worse than Kyle Orton?
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    You are speculating that we might win most of the season with QB's worse than Kyle Orton?
    No, I'm saying don't play orton and we have a chance.
    Merry.

5. The Following User High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

MY GOD Orton looked bad...really bad. I know it was an ugly game all around, but in my opinion, Kyle single-handedly lost that game. Momentum had swung, the drive was going. And his unforced fumble led to a Raider touchdown and ultimately cost Denver the game. Not to mention how many times he blew it in the redzone.

I'm new to Denver and new to the Broncos and I don't know much about their roster yet, but I do know that Kyle Orton is NOT your future...

The entire 236 section of south stands was SCREAMING for Orton's head last night LOL. My voice is horse this morning from cussing at him the entire game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    No, I'm saying don't play orton and we have a chance.
    How would we have a better chance with worse players? I dont understand the logic.

How would we have a better chance with worse players? I dont understand the logic.
    I think with as bad as our line is, Tebow would give us a better chance even though Orton is (sometimes) the better passer.

Tebow can at least run around and make something happen when the Oline fails, but Orton just falls down.

Just because Orton is a better passer (when no one is touching him) doesn't mean he gives us a better chance to win.

Our Oline isn't good enough to carry a game manager...we need a playmaker.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived vandammage13 For This Post:

I think Tebow would have given Denver a better chance to win last night. Orton's lack of mobility or overall athleticism holds this offense back. Orton is the best PASSER on the roster but as many were reminded last night, there's a BIG difference in throwing against our defense in 7 on 7 pass drills as opposed to starting a game against the Raiders defense.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post
    I think Tebow would have given Denver a better chance to win last night. Orton's lack of mobility or overall athleticism holds this offense back. Orton is the best PASSER on the roster but as many were reminded last night, there's a BIG difference in throwing against our defense in 7 on 7 pass drills as opposed to starting a game against the Raiders defense.
    It's really not that hard to understand.....

If this team were elite at all other positions on offense, then Orton would be the best choice.

However, this team as is...Tebow should be the choice because he can carry a team and make plays unlike Orton.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived vandammage13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by vandammage13 View Post
    I think with as bad as our line is, Tebow would give us a better chance even though Orton is (sometimes) the better passer.

Tebow can at least run around and make something happen when the Oline fails, but Orton just falls down.

Just because Orton is a better passer (when no one is touching him) doesn't mean he gives us a better chance to win.

Our Oline isn't good enough to carry a game manager...we need a playmaker.
    I dont think we can install the full offense with Tebow. I think its that bad.

Orton isnt starting because John Fox is enamoured by his abilities. He is starting him because he has even less faith in Quin and Tebow.

I think Tebow would have given us the better chance last night because there is virtually no film on him. I think it starts to tumble down hill from there though.

Clay, at least developing Tebow contributes something to this franchise, what does winning 5 games with Orton at QB do for us? Nothing.

It's time to move on and get this bum out from under center.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

We're not going to win the Superbowl.

There's no reason to play Orton.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigSarge87 For This Post:

Clay, at least developing Tebow contributes something to this franchise, what does winning 5 games with Orton at QB do for us? Nothing.

It's time to move on and get this bum out from under center.
    Exactly...you know what you have in Orton and it ain't enough.

He has more experience than Tebow (or Quinn for that matter), but clearly he has reached his ceiling...and it wasn't very high.

At some point, you have to go with the young guy and give him experience and see what he has for the future.

Almost like a one step back, two steps forward approach (although I would argue starting Tebow wouldn't really be taking a step back, but a much needed step forward toward rebuilding.)

This regime needs a serious reality check if they still think this year is anything but a rebuilding year and think we are going anywhere with Orton.

The regime sticking with Orton is holding the franchise back from moving forward and it makes me sick...

Orton has served his purpose as placeholder QB for 2 years and it is time to move on....enough is enough.

20. The Following 3 Users High Fived vandammage13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I dont think we can install the full offense with Tebow. I think its that bad.

Orton isnt starting because John Fox is enamoured by his abilities. He is starting him because he has even less faith in Quin and Tebow.

I think Tebow would have given us the better chance last night because there is virtually no film on him. I think it starts to tumble down hill from there though.
    No offense, Clay but that excuse is just plain dumb.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Orton is not as good as Chad Henne. Rex Grossman is better than Orton.
    Kyle Orton is the worst starting quarterback in the NFL. Hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    Orton is not as good as Chad Henne. Rex Grossman is better than Orton.
    Kyle Orton is the worst starting quarterback in the NFL. Hands down.
    He's better than Luke McCown, Tavaris Jackson, probably a few others, but Grossman is better than Orton and Chad Henne certainly is.

24. The Following User High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information