Poll: Which QB do we start?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: So who should the Broncos start at QB for game 2?

Default So who should the Broncos start at QB for game 2?

Orton looked horrible... do we stick with him?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

I want a shot. I still got some magic in this left-arm, put me in EFX!

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

I say Tebow... the fans think its the thing to do, show them what he can do.
    If he shines then go with it, if he shits then the fans know they were wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adrew Luck, Elway can make it happen!

7. The Following 5 Users High Fived Nick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

One that can win
    Merry.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I say Tebow... the fans think its the thing to do, show them what he can do.
    If he shines then go with it, if he shits then the fans know they were wrong
    I know you're being a smartass. Orton suck, no doubt. Orton is killing his own free agent value - which he appears to covet. Tebow is better on gameday than Orton and he gives you a better chance to win. If you start Tebow you have to stick with him as he is a young and developing QB.

Orton is Orton. This is what those of us who aren't fickle expected. Orton isn't very good, nothing new here.

By the way, Cutler just played near perfection against a Super Bowl contender. We got screwed.

Carry on.

11. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

I picked orton because you know, he won the job coming out of camp...and he really does give us the best chance to win.

13. The Following 4 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

I think if elway went to Cali, Put a bag on Luck's head, We would have best chance to win.

ANYBODY BUT ORTON! IDK about Tebow but what I do know is Id rather have Tebow than Orton

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived TaylorK47 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Number 7

The o line can't run block.. Nor pass block... The d can't hold the point against the run... Is decker the only player worth keeping?

Ok, ok, i won't pass these kinds of judgements after only one game. Fox has a lot of work to do, to turn this bunch into a team. We have some occasional bright spots, but i'm not tossing anybody until the team gets some direction, coaching, and used to each other. Wasn't really looking for the big turnaround as far down as we were taken, at least, not this year. Would be ecstatic with a pleasant surprise, but my expectations are kind of low yet.
    "What do you want your dash to represent?"

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived gobroncsnv For This Post:

Just watching Orton bores the living tears out of me. I remembered he bored me last season, I just forgot how MUCH he bored me until watching him.

I'm done. Lets get Tebow in the game, so at least we can watch the Broncos with SOME interest. If nothing else, it makes the games interesting.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Just watching Orton bores the living tears out of me. I remembered he bored me last season, I just forgot how MUCH he bored me until watching him.

I'm done. Lets get Tebow in the game, so at least we can watch the Broncos with SOME interest. If nothing else, it makes the games interesting.
    I look at it like this...

We're most likely going to lose either way, I would rather watch our team lose in exciting style than in the boring, mind-numbing, and anger-inducing manner of which Orton does it.

21. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

John Elway. He could probably come out of retirement and do better than any of the quarterbacks on the roster.
    In Elway We Trust

23. The Following 8 Users High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

I'd take Jake Plummer or Brian Griese even.
    In Elway We Trust

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived CrazyHorse For This Post:

Man, having Plummer right now would be like heaven compared to watching Orton lose games.

27. The Following 5 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information