Poll: Which QB do we start?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: So who should the Broncos start at QB for game 2?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by MNPatsFan View Post
    I was thinking or wondering the same thing

Guess their dislike of the Patriots is greater than their hatred for the Raiders.
    Hell, I cheered my ass off for that game at least at that moment and welcomed the 'tuck rule'.

I cheered for the Pats until the tuck rule took place. Then I really didn't want them to win for some reason, even though it was the Raiders.

Default The point

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post
    I look at it like this...

We're most likely going to lose either way, I would rather watch our team lose in exciting style than in the boring, mind-numbing, and anger-inducing manner of which Orton does it.
    The point is not so much boring vs. exciting.....the Steelers have been called boring in the past with their 'pound the rock-pound the rock' offense but they won. The point to me is finding out what we have for the future, or not, with a guy that's shown he can play and has shown flashes. To me the Broncos need to find out if they need to draft a QB in this QB heavy draft that's coming or if they can focus on other areas.

Look, it will be made easy for the coaching staff. I get that they're afraid of somehow showing that they're giving up on the year, but now, barring a miracle of epic proportions, the Broncos will be 1-4 going into the bye. Tailor made excuse for making the change and saying it's the standard "to give the team a spark" change. Plus, Orton's making it easy on them by playing poorly or average at best. Get the change done and let's see what we need to do in the future. Besides at this point from what I've seen on the field, I do not buy that TT would be worse than Orton. I just don't buy it. In fact, I think the Broncos would win 1 or 2 games at least that they'd otherwise lose with Orton.
    All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you...

4. The Following User High Fived Sinthor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Hell, I cheered my ass off for that game at least at that moment and welcomed the 'tuck rule'.
    Beef has another version of this rule.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information