Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The real Orton is on full display.

Default The real Orton is on full display.

He's awful.

Orton for MVP?

too soon
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

3. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

I 100% agree. This is a joke.
    MrGameOver

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Orton is just barely worse than this thread.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

But he's SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO good in practice!

8. The Following 10 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

BUT... BUT... He looks SO good in practice, he's the real deal! Chicago was STUPID to trade for Cutler...

What a joke. All those who were changing their tune on Orton based on some media speculation based on hatred for Tebow need to wake up.

10. The Following 7 Users High Fived BroncoStud For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Let's give up a 3rd rounder and go get Kerry Collins while we groom our other 3 QBs.

is anyone really that surprised... Except for 63 yrder............................................. ................ Fn ticks me offs

The raiders practically tried to hand us the game in the third with the punt return and all the personal fouls keeping our drives alive and Orton still couldn't get it done.

14. The Following 10 Users High Fived vandammage13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

We better get used to this kind of play if he remains our starter.

Supporting the Denver Broncos all the way from North Carolina!

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived camdisco24 For This Post:

Now that this recent Orton honeymoon is over, they need to do something quick. I don't know if Tebow or Quinn is the answer but Orton is not the future. The guy may have looked good in the preseason (everyone keeps saying that) but he will not win games.

This game was a snapshot of Orton's career in Denver. Just barely kept his head above water for the first 3 qtrs and then wet the bed both times when it counted. The pick and the fumble/drop killed us. He doesn't do either one of those and we probably win. The only thing saving this guy and keeping his job is all the yards he gets after it is too late and the D is playing prevent as we saw tonight.

I am no Tebow fan, but at this point, he will at least be far more entertaining to watch. The offensive chemistry of this team just sucks with Orton in there. Lets see a balanced attack with the run and pass instead of passing so much.

As for the DTs... Hell, trade Orton for the best DT you can get. Who needs a QB?

Then our biggest problem is the Oline...

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived TimBuff10 For This Post:

And Trent Dilfer claims that Kyle Orton is "mentally tough" due to him playing football while getting booed and having Tim Tebow's name chanted.

This just in... he wouldn't have to be "mentally tough" if he didn't continually make Bronco fans' jaw dropped and think wth was that type of plays. The majority of Denver fans are sick of Orton's crap err play.

Many fans, me included, know that Orton will not take this team to the playoffs or even contend. The team is in rebuilding, why put a QB that you're not going to build around, when Tebow could possibly be that guy? - and if he's not, at least play him to prove that he's not!

The offensive line looks the same as last year, no running lanes. Does anybody remember when Tebow was in there last year....he made running lanes, he made teams respect the run....which, if I do recall...there's an old adage saying that the best way to win a game is to run the ball and to stop the run.

Obviously Tim can't help with stopping the run BUT when he's in there, he helps the running game exponentially!!

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived pipes For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    All of 'em

If orton was mentally tough we'd have won
    Merry.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Day1BroncoFan For This Post:

The thought that this is going on for another year kills me. I've hated Orton since day one, didn't think he would last 3 games, now it's going on 3 years.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoTech For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

It amazes me. How bad does Orton have to play for the media/announcers to stop babying him? "poor guy, has to hear Tebow chants while he plays". Really? Really...? He deserves every Tebow chant he gets. Why does the rule of "produce or get replaced" somehow not apply to Orton? Is he putting Jack Daniels in the gatorade? This team can be so much better than this, and I really hate this empty feeling I get when I see Orton waddle onto the field. How can a team be so content to lose all the time? Thanks Elway, Fox, Xanders, for another season of this, thanks a lot

26. The Following User High Fived Clipworthy For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information