Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: The real Orton is on full display.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Orton has been bad for many years. starting threads about it now after the fact is silly.

Tebow will start over Orton when he is better.
    Fact
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent of Orange View Post
    =trolling
    butt hurt
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

Fact.
    Its good of you to admit that you're a troll.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Its good of you to admit that you're a troll.
    My opinion differs from yours. Prove that I am wrong about Tebow. Or accept that you might be wrong.

I go off of simple things like the Depth chart, and comments coming out of Dove valley.

Please provide some factual evidence that Tebow is better than Orton and there is some underhanded reason why he isnt our starter.

My opinion differs from yours. Prove that I am wrong about Tebow. Or accept that you might be wrong.

I go off of simple things like the Depth chart, and comments coming out of Dove valley.

Please provide some factual evidence that Tebow is better than Orton and there is some underhanded reason why he isnt our starter.
    You don't have a clearly defined opinion per se. You let others define your opinion by being the opposite. That's not really an opinion. Thats called being a troll. Im not sure why people do this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

You don't have a clearly defined opinion per se. You let others define your opinion by being the opposite. That's not really an opinion. Thats called being a troll. Im not sure why people do this.
    I am basing my opinion off of what Fox, and Elway has said. As well as Tebows history of difficulty with his throwing motion, and inability to play QB from under center.

What are you basing your opinions off of?

I am basing my opinion off of what Fox, and Elway has said.
    What has Elway said? I realize several months ago that Elway said Tebow needs polish. It's important to distinguish that from meaning Tebow doesn't give Denver the best chance to win. Has Elway definitively said Orton gives Denver the best chance to win? Just because Elway says Tebow needs polish, that doesn't mean he shouldnt be starting. It's important to know what's being said so you can make the necessary distinctions...that is except if you're a troll who just throws stuff out there.

As well as Tebows history of difficulty with his throwing motion, and inability to play QB from under center.

What are you basing your opinions off of?
    Tebow had a QB rating of over 80 as a rookie. Plus he brings the dimension of running and improvization. The offense scored at least 21 points every time under Tebow. Under Orton, the offense has only scored 21 points 3 times in the last 14 games.

I don't care about what Lloyd says or what happens in practice.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

What has Elway said? I realize several months ago that Elway said Tebow needs polish. It's important to distinguish that from meaning Tebow doesn't give Denver the best chance to win. Has Elway definitively said Orton gives Denver the best chance to win? Just because Elway says Tebow needs polish, that doesn't mean he shouldnt be starting. It's important to know what's being said so you can make the necessary distinctions...that is except if you're a troll who just throws stuff out there.
    Elway has said many things about Tebow. None that i know of have been complimentary of his QB play. Just google it. Im sure you've already read it though.

Tebow had a QB rating of over 80 as a rookie. Plus he brings the dimension of running and improvization. The offense scored at least 21 points every time under Tebow. Under Orton, the offense has only scored 21 points 3 times in the last 14 games.

I don't care about what Lloyd says or what happens in practice.
    Tebows QB rating went from 100.5, to 89.4, to 58.2. He steadily got worse as teams stacked up film on him.

I care about practice as does every coach in any sport across the nation. Orton doesnt look awesome in practice, he looks better than Tebow.

8. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Its not really that. There are a lot if clowns that troll. One is from Missouri and the other from El Paso.
    A person isn't troll isn't a troll just because they disagree with you.

The two you're referring to are not trolls.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    A person isn't troll isn't a troll just because they disagree with you.

The two you're referring to are not trolls.
    No, they most definitely are. Its not that they disagree with me. It's that they've made it a point to run contra to many and have done so in a way that both lacks authenticity and have made it a point to flood the board with it.

"Just because they disagree with you" is not, nor should it be some fall back or some default response for defending trolls. In stating this, you're just trying to facilitate trolls.

Elway has said many things about Tebow. None that i know of have been complimentary of his QB play. Just google it. Im sure you've already read it though.

You couldnt provide an answer. Just as I thought.

Tebows QB rating went from 100.5, to 89.4, to 58.2. He steadily got worse as teams stacked up film on him.

I care about practice as does every coach in any sport across the nation. Orton doesnt look awesome in practice, he looks better than Tebow.
    San Diego had the best defense in the NFL and Tebow still almost brought Denver back at the end of the game. Even when they played against San Diego, the offense still scored over 21 points, which is the most important issue. The offense under Orton has failed to do that 13 out of the last 14 games. And the issue at hand is really who gives the team the best chance. The offense performed better under Tebow even when he had a poor passer rating against the best defense in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    AoO thinks his opinion rules, and anyone that disagrees with him is trolling. He's said that time and time again. The faster you guys realize this pompous, arrogant, and self righteous attitude is nothing but a front for the fact that he can't stand when people disagree with him, the better you off simply ignoring his constant "poor Tebow" rants.

He feels quite certain he could coach, GM, own, and operate the Denver Broncos with more efficiency... and actually believes it. Pointing out your opinion only makes him come back with the "you don't have an answer" response, while feeling HIS opinion as fact. Ignore it, move on, and let him live in his "internet bully" world...sitting from his mamma's basement, dressed in his boxing shorts and t-shirt....stained in sauce from his spaghettio's.
    No, they most definitely are. Its not that they disagree with me. It's that they've made it a point to run contra to many and have done so in a way that both lacks authenticity and have made it a point to flood the board with it.

"Just because they disagree with you" is not, nor should it be some fall back or some default response for defending trolls. In stating this, you're just trying to facilitate trolls.
    already addressed

wow.. already addressed. That certainly makes your statements true!!!

The only Troll around here, is you AoO. You want to shove your opinion, and then get into an argument by calling people trolls and proclaiming your opinion fact. Thats trolling. Perhaps you just aren't familiar with what the word means.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    wow.. already addressed. That certainly makes your statements true!!!

The only Troll around here, is you AoO. You want to shove your opinion, and then get into an argument by calling people trolls and proclaiming your opinion fact. Thats trolling. Perhaps you just aren't familiar with what the word means.
    They were true the first time. You repeating something that was already addressed doesnt make it any better the second time. You should stop repeating what other people do thinking you can do better. And what I said about you flooding the board is especially true.
    Last edited by Agent of Orange; 09-17-2011 at 10:02 AM.

They were true the first time. And what I said about you flooding the board is especially true. You're like the Johnny Appleseed of Stupid.
    You are brilliant.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information