Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos vs. Panthers is a big game!

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Default Broncos vs. Panthers is a big game!

Why?

Broncos are 3-0 against the NFC South and Panthers are 3-0 against the AFC West. People said, "The Panthers are tough at home and Broncos are tough on the road." There will be a big clash in Carolina.

It will be a big test for Broncos and I hope that Broncos can watch and Bucs vs. Panthers game on Monday night. Study on Panthers and be prepared for this Sunday.

Any thought on that?

2. The Following 8 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

I am sorry but your title is hilarious. Talking about stating the obvious.

But right you are my friend!

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived haroldthebarrel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by haroldthebarrel View Post
    I am sorry but your title is hilarious. Talking about stating the obvious.

But right you are my friend!
    give me high fives!

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre Bly

I am excited to see how this one turns out. If we can hold down Steve Smith and continue playing solid run D we should be good to go. Delhomme isnt having that great of a year(as far as the stats go) Only 12TD and 9INT, so just like the last 4 or 5 weeks RUN D needs to be the focus.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!!:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It's not a game we need to win, but it would be nice to be able to continue to win on the road. Winning on the road is a mindset and we need to keep it for the playoffs.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre Bly

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    It's not a game we need to win, but it would be nice to be able to continue to win on the road. Winning on the road is a mindset and we need to keep it for the playoffs.
    I do not want to depend on SD losing, or have something happen where we somehow lose to the Bills and everything is on the last game. I know our magic number is one BUT lets do it like a REAL playoff team and take care of business NOW! I think we DO need to win this one!
    GO BRONCOS!!!!!:

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived blueblood15 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by blueblood15 View Post
    I do not want to depend on SD losing, or have something happen where we somehow lose to the Bills and everything is on the last game. I know our magic number is one BUT lets do it like a REAL playoff team and take care of business NOW! I think we DO need to win this one!
    You get there how you get there. You can't control the Chargers not losing, it just happens. Who cares how we get there. With 3 to go and 1 being the magic number, it just doesn't matter how it happens. We don't have to depend on SD letting us in. With as bad as they have been, we already did what we needed to do and that's win three more than them right now. To me, we earned it already regardless of how we get there.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

12. The Following 8 Users High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

The big one is vs Buffalo. They are realing right now, and as niner said, we only need 1. I'm guessing SD doesn't lose again. We can't shit the bed vs Buffalo. It's "on paper" the most winnable game remaining.

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Oh boy! Panthers' DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart have rushed for over 100-yards on Monday night football.

D. Williams has rushed for 186 yards and J. Stewart has rushed for 115 yards on same night. Broncos' defense team have to work harder on this Sunday.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Oh boy! Panthers' DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart have rushed for over 100-yards on Monday night football.

D. Williams has rushed for 186 yards and J. Stewart has rushed for 115 yards on same night. Broncos' defense team have to work harder on this Sunday.
    299 rushing yards against of of the best defenses in the NFL.. Who were before tonight allowing just over 70 per game.. where we are allowing almost twice that.. 139.5..

Not sure how much time Jay will get to play with his toys..

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Lonestar For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

I think Broncos will have more passing game than running game on this Sunday. I doubt that Panthers' defensive backs could stop the "Cutler to Royal" scene. However, they could stop Denver's running game.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    I think Broncos will have more passing game than running game on this Sunday. I doubt that Panthers' defensive backs could stop the "Cutler to Royal" scene. However, they could stop Denver's running game.
    I believe we can pass on this team if we can give Culter sometime. The Panthers know we do not have a running back so they will throw everything at Cutler.

Man, I can not wait for this game because it would gadge us against a Very Good Playoff team and I WILL BE AT THIS GAME...

20. The Following 4 Users High Fived WhatEver!!! For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmilinAssasSin27 View Post
    The big one is vs Buffalo. They are realing right now, and as niner said, we only need 1. I'm guessing SD doesn't lose again. We can't shit the bed vs Buffalo. It's "on paper" the most winnable game remaining.
    Then we better beat Carolina.................the broncos "scare" me when they play teams that "are reeling"...
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller, Peyton's Neck

Agreed, I think the Broncos need to win this game. For the moral of the team. If they can beat Carolina and clinch the division at the same time. It may give them that little extra "butter on the toast" to make them feel special. Which will carry forward for the remainder of the year (including the playoffs).

Adopted Bronco:
    KJ Hamler

This game will be decided by our run defense. Period!

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived Traveler For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information