Thread: Really??

Default Really??

Are you you surprised were not getting Luck next season? After this defeat this Brocnos team took for the last seval years... I get heat when im right and when im differesnt...... Man.............. This is going to be a long year... I have yet yet to be wrong b Player and this is a stab in the back!

Adopted Bronco:
    Sly Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Are you you surprised were not getting Luck next season? After this defeat this Brocnos team took for the last seval years... I get heat when im right and when im differesnt...... Man.............. This is going to be a long year... I have yet yet to be wrong b Player and this is a stab in the back!

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived SoCalImport For This Post:

I really wish people start listening to me...

Just don't listen to me on game day, because im drunk. FYI

cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalImport View Post
    lol

and abother ting!W| Thisas jsuet the wrts gameI evrre aseeen

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by ktrain View Post
    cool story bro
    absolutely! But im always right! Just FYI dating back about 7 years on these forums... I should get paid for this serious... serious... I'm going to do SEO for this forum in a SEC, im just pissed, 63, 63 , 63 yds, serious.... wtf, 63 yrs. I don't care if it is 54-4 63 yarder?

quailty post!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBowlby 88 View Post
    quailty post!
    I love solid posts!

fk, 63 yards..... I dont know if you all as many faider fans as I but this sucks!

I've been a supporter of Orton since he's been in Chicago, but after tonight, I'm about to get off the support group. I know he gets blamed for a lot of losses, but tonight was clearly his mess up.

On the positive side, this team looks much more resilient than it has the last few years and the arrow is definitely pointing up for the Broncos.

AND.....

T minus 8 months until our REAL QBOTF is on the roster

Just had to throw that in there, too

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    I've been a supporter of Orton since he's been in Chicago, but after tonight, I'm about to get off the support group. I know he gets blamed for a lot of losses, but tonight was clearly his mess up.

On the positive side, this team looks much more resilient than it has the last few years and the arrow is definitely pointing up for the Broncos.

AND.....

T minus 8 months until our REAL QBOTF is on the roster

Just had to throw that in there, too
    FYI you staying your a supporter or disagreeing with me ... means your wrong For your info. just an FYI. , just throw Tebow in until season ends... I wants to see a deffense player of the week and offense in the same guy... I'm am pissed they got a 63 yarder.................... THAT SUCKS!

FYI you staying your a supporter or disagreeing with me ... means your wrong For your info. just an FYI. , just throw Tebow in until season ends... I wants to see a deffense player of the week and offense in the same guy... I'm am pissed they got a 63 yarder.................... THAT SUCKS!
    Can somebody please translate that to me? Apparently, Nick speaks jibberish when he's pissed

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Ware-Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    Can somebody please translate that to me? Apparently, Nick speaks jibberish when he's pissed
    Drunk thread is drunk!
    In Elway We Trust

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information