Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs. Chiefs

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Default Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs. Chiefs

Hopefully we can play above our level of competition instead of playing to it (unlike we did against the 2nd game against the raiders, and our previous game with the chiefs).

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I anticipate a big day from Hillis.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

The Broncos win......theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Broncos win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Key to the game is stopping Bowe and TG from having a big day..

If we can get put in front of the chefs early and force them out of running LJ on us then we have a decent chance of winning one more game..

But we are afterall playing at home where we seem to choke..

If we do not get a fast start it may be a LOOOONG day.. and another scathing article from Mountain man after his LOOOONG drive home..

Rah, Rah Ree!
    Kick 'em in the knee!
    Rah, Rah Rass!
    Kick 'em in the other knee!

GO Boncos!

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

A must win game. Not only is it a revenge game, but it will also get our magic nuber for winning thr division to 1. You can't afford to lose to teams like the Chiefs (or the Raiders for that matter ) when you are trying to close out the division.

I think the key will be stopping their running game. Gonzalez and Bowe are hard to match up against, especially since Champ will probably be out again, but I'll take my chances with Pigpen trying to chuck it around all day and make him try to convert on third and longs. We can't let LJ run all over us again. Also, hopefully we won't turn the ball over 11 times like we did last time against the Chiefs. If we take care of the ball, we win this game.
    I NO LONGER support Rahim Moore.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived honz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    A must win game. Not only is it a revenge game, but it will also get our magic nuber for winning thr division to 1. You can't afford to lose to teams like the Chiefs (or the Raiders for that matter ) when you are trying to close out the division.

I think the key will be stopping their running game. Gonzalez and Bowe are hard to match up against, especially since Champ will probably be out again, but I'll take my chances with Pigpen trying to chuck it around all day and make him try to convert on third and longs. We can't let LJ run all over us again. Also, hopefully we won't turn the ball over 11 times like we did last time against the Chiefs. If we take care of the ball, we win this game.
    I agree.......we better win........I'm not so sure we will beat Carolina or SD.....or Buffalo for that matter.....so KC at home is a must win.

GO BRONCOS......
    My 5 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team that plays Michigan
    4.The Pittsburgh Pirates
    5.Oklahoma Lady Sooners Basketball Team

"Don't squander what you're given....make the most of precious time.....life's not only for the living...it's what you leave behind.....Brad Delp & Barry Goudreau

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived broncophan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoTech View Post
    Rah, Rah Ree!
    Kick 'em in the knee!
    Rah, Rah Rass!
    Kick 'em in the other knee!

GO Boncos!

This is the Broncos O-line we are talking about...we want them to BLOCK (not chop ) them in the knee, kicking them in the knee would result in a 15-yard tripping penalty

13. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post

I agree!

If we stop LJ we win, it's as simple as that...

I am more nervous for this game then I was the Jets game. There are several reason's, we have sucked at home, we seem to lose the games we should win... The biggest reason though is Nate Webster. I have no faith in him. Larson might miss a play or be out of position but it's not the same. Webster makes far more mistakes then he does good plays. I can even handle giving up a couple big plays, What I can't handle is watching them pound the ball, over and over up the gut. It sucks the life right out of the team. They get momentum and the feeling of our pending doom sets in.

For me there is nothing worse then knowing they are going to run and knowing we can't stop them. I know the offense must feel the same. It's hard to forget a mistake when you know it's all on you to score every time or you have no chance.

Man I hope Shanny doesn't start Webster If he starts Webster and we go back to that pathetic embarrassment we were calling a defense I will never forgive him.

Am I making to big a deal out of this? Can one guy really make that much difference? I know it sounds foolish, but our defense got better as soon as he went out, think about it.

I know, even - Webster the past few games, we were never a great defense, but at least there was hope we could get a stop when we really needed to. If nothing else you knew these young guys were going to bust their butt trying to make a play. And when Larson did make a play, it was as if he knew he should have made it, he didn’t run around like a retard who just discovered his ding a ling…

You can probably tell I really don’t like Webster . In fact, I might go as far as to say I can’t stand him. Everything from his helmet flying off to his after play antics, rubs me the wrong way. He’s like Shawn Marriman without the skill. He’s the type of guy who can get his ass handed to him 99% of the time, then get in your face after barely doing what he is supposed to do. He’s a joke! And what’s even worse then that, he makes our defense look like a joke.

On another note, the Dish listing is showing New England at Seattle for my CBS late game. I hope they change it, but the listing is right about 80% of the time. So if anyone knows where I can find the game online, please send me the link.

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived fcspikeit For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

Dr. V is sick. She was throwing up a good part of the night.

I have to stop by the store on my way home and pick up some stuff.

This is the week I'm sure I can't go to the sportsbar for the game.

We've tried to stream online once and it was bad... I promised that wasn't normal... and finally convinced her to stay home for the game last week... but then I couldn't find a stream as the game was upcoming.

So I definitely hope to find one today.
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'll be sick if we lose this one. No excuse to lose this one today.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

18. The Following 6 Users High Fived Bronco9798 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco9798 View Post
    I'll be sick if we lose this one. No excuse to lose this one today.
    And we won't hear the end of it...

Good morning Broncos fans. Happy Gameday.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

20. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    And we won't hear the end of it...

Good morning Broncos fans. Happy Gameday.
    Nor should we. This is a game we can't lose.
    BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

BRONCOS win in a tough, close game!

Good luck today Bronco fans. I don't expect the Chefs to put up much of a fight and the Broncos should be able to handle them easily. This will get them one step closer to clinching the AFC West. Enjoy the game and let's hope there are no injuries. Later.
    Gimme some footyball, please!

24. The Following 3 Users High Fived NorthernLights For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information