Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Entire team killed in a plane crash

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    so sad.,...

A couple of these guys were former avs players too....skrastins and ruslan....But almost all of them were in the nhl at one time. So so so very sad.

What a terrible day for hockey fans and anyone who knew these guys.
    I can't believe this happened. A friend left a message if I could go to the memorial tomorrow and had to call to ask what happened. I had not heard about any of this before tonight. It's like a punch in the stomach. I'm so sad, both Ruslan and Karlis were just super nice men with young children. My prayers go out to their family and friends.

I'm in Madison, WI and the only thing on the news has been about the Packers. I just can't believe how sad this makes me and I'm crying in the lobby of my hotel because I can't get internet in my room. So better head back so I can cry with some dignity......
    Getting Stoked

2. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    I can't believe this happened. A friend left a message if I could go to the memorial tomorrow and had to call to ask what happened. I had not heard about any of this before tonight. It's like a punch in the stomach. I'm so sad, both Ruslan and Karlis were just super nice men with young children. My prayers go out to their family and friends.

I'm in Madison, WI and the only thing on the news has been about the Packers. I just can't believe how sad this makes me and I'm crying in the lobby of my hotel because I can't get internet in my room. So better head back so I can cry with some dignity......
    You rock P...

You remind me of the movie "forgetting sarah marshall"--If you have not seen the movie, its funny. You should.

Anyway- after his girlfriend/fiance leaves him for another man, he shows up in hawaii at the same hotel she is at, like the day after she breaks up with him. The front office calls up to his room and says "is everything ok? We got complaints about an old woman howling and crying." To which he replies, "yeah I heard that, I think its the lady upstairs." She says "but you are on the top floor".....He finishes with " I will try and keep it down"

So you going up to your room reminded me of that movie.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    That really blows, reminds me of Marshall college.
    Yeah, it reminds me of that incident as well! I never knew about that incident until they made the movie.

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Found some tributes and and some pictures:

This one is a tribute to Salei
    http://video.redwings.nhl.com/videoc...d=-6&id=122556

These really got to me, they are is photos from Yaroslawl (the last one shows wife the wife of Karlis Skrastinsh mourning beside his photo.

http://www.hotice.ru/events/photo/12634/?SECTION_ID=

Another tribute:

http://video.redwings.nhl.com/videoc...d=-6&id=122556
    Getting Stoked

6. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Sad sad day. May they all RIP

8. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information