Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2011 Power Rankings - Week 1

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Oh, I also think SD is much too high. They're the same team they were last year and they were 9-7 and it wasn't all because of STs like people want you to believe. They won't win anything with Norv Turner as their HC. If they couldn't do it with Tomlinson and Merriman in their prime and on 'roids respectively, they won't do it with their current roster and current HC. I don't even think they win the division this year.

I know it's popular to be on their bandwagon because of Rivers, but if Gates can't stay healthy and their O-line continues to have problems protecting Rivers (which nobody talks about but is true) then they will struggle against teams who can rush the passer. We're built to beat these guys right now on defense. Rivers remembers our pass rush from '09 with Doom and it's better now than it was then with the addition of Miller.

I think the AFC West is a lot closer than it is far apart. It will probably come down to the wire. KC won the division last year and Oakland swept the division. I see no reason that SD will be much better and those two teams will fall off that much. We should be better, also.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Cincinnati's defense will keep them from the worst overall record. We will just get out of the Luck sweepstakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Cincinnati's defense will keep them from the worst overall record. We will just get out of the Luck sweepstakes.
    King, is it wrong of me to wish you ....

GOOD LUCK????

Too bad she doesn't cheer for the Patriots dressed like this

5. The Following User High Fived MNPatsFan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Chiefs may need a bit of a downgrade, so far. Just sayin...
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

San Diego as well me thinks.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

We've got a lot of smart football guys on this board, and nobody saw the Bills coming, nor the melt-down of the Eagles

HP56, one of the best here IMO, even predicted that there would be no comeback victories for Ryan Fitzpatrick. Its why I love this sport, and why they play the games
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information