Oh, I also think SD is much too high. They're the same team they were last year and they were 9-7 and it wasn't all because of STs like people want you to believe. They won't win anything with Norv Turner as their HC. If they couldn't do it with Tomlinson and Merriman in their prime and on 'roids respectively, they won't do it with their current roster and current HC. I don't even think they win the division this year.

I know it's popular to be on their bandwagon because of Rivers, but if Gates can't stay healthy and their O-line continues to have problems protecting Rivers (which nobody talks about but is true) then they will struggle against teams who can rush the passer. We're built to beat these guys right now on defense. Rivers remembers our pass rush from '09 with Doom and it's better now than it was then with the addition of Miller.

I think the AFC West is a lot closer than it is far apart. It will probably come down to the wire. KC won the division last year and Oakland swept the division. I see no reason that SD will be much better and those two teams will fall off that much. We should be better, also.