Not completely sure I'll be able to update this every week, but it's been absent too long. Time to get the Power Rankings back up and running.
32. Buffalo - When you already suck...how do you let your two best players just walk away? My predicted winner of the Luck sweepstakes.
31. Cincinnati - The Bengals are officially in complete rebuild mold.
30. Jacksonville - The QB scenario will keep this team from winning games and putting butts in the seats.
29. Carolina - Rivera could make a difference, but Cam Newton will not.
28. Miami - Not enough talent behind the center to win many games in the AFC East.
27. Cleveland - McCoy will be a bust and Hillis will be injured. Bank on it.
26. Washington - Grossman and Beck will be destroyed in the NFC East.
25. Oakland - The running game may work against Denver...but not many others.
24. Denver - The rebuild is underway, but still too many questions and holes.
23. San Francisco - They have enough talent to contend for the division title...but they also have Alex Smith.
22. Seattle - Things are looking better...except under center
21. Minnesota - McNabb and the defense have had their ships sail. Age is catching up with this team.
20. Tennessee - Chris Johnson cant do it all. Talent pool significantly drops off after that.
19. St. Louis - Could be ranked higher if they didnt have an insane schedule.
18. Arizona - Cards arent the team they were a few seasons ago, but they are getting better and better.
17. Kansas City - Could move up the list if they can handle a tough early schedule
16. Detroit - The key to an improvement into the top half of the NFL is keeping Stafford on his feet.
15. Chicago - Last season required a lot of luck...I dont see lightning striking twice.
14. NY Giants - Have to see more of this team to decide a better place to rank them. Just one of those teams that can go either way.
13. Dallas - Romo will be running for his life behind the new Dallas OL. Hard to believe there are so many teams worse than this.
12. Indianapolis - The mighty are starting to fall. Tough schedule and a not-so-healthy Manning is not good.
11. Tampa Bay - Yet another coach we could have had instead of McD. This is Josh Freeman's breakout year.
10. Houston - They finally dethrone the Colts this year, but something inside me just doesnt trust them enough to believe in them.
9. NY Jets - The defense and OL is great. Just not sold on Sanchez and I dont think Ryan is either.
8. Baltimore - Will be a good team and will be there at the end...but age will hold them back.
7. New Orleans - Defense is improved and Brees will not have another bad year.
6. New England - Eventually BB will have bad luck with all the retreads he buys. This is the year.
5. Philly - The only thing holding this team back is the OL. But I'm leery of predicting greatness for all-star rosters. (Miami Heat)
4. Pittsburgh - Another team with potential OL problems. They'll still be strong with a creampuff schedule.
3. Atlanta - Improving the defense and adding weapons for Ryan are going to push them closer to the top.
2. San Diego - Sadly...this is the year Phillip Rivers puts his name in the hat with Brady and Manning. Tough offense and defense...weak division.
1. Green Bay - Still the best until someone proves otherwise. No significant losses and adding a lot of talent from injuries.