Sadly, it's harder to sort through the worst teams than the best teams, so if you feel #29 should be higher than #22...dont worry about commenting. They all suck right now.
32. Kansas City - Including pre-season losses...I dont think they remember how to win.
31. Cleveland - Hillis cant carry the team and the Madden jinx will take effect. They could end up being dead last soon.
30. Seattle - Thought they had enough talent to at least contend with SF. Guess not.
29. San Francisco - Big game puts them in a good position to contend for the division.
28. Buffalo - Fitzgerald says he isnt surprised by the lop-sided win. I can assure you he's the only one. The excitement wont last long
27. Jacksonville - How many victories will McCown lead this team to? Not many
26. Carolina - Record performance by Newton. Wait til he starts playing teams that have NFL defenses.
25. Indianapolis - Gonna be a long season without Manning, but this team WILL NOT LOSE EVERY GAME!!!
24. Cincinnati - If Dalton can be a competent rookie...this team will be a surprise
23. Denver - Fox offenses are boring when he has superstar players. Now we know what they are like without superstar players.
22. Oakland - Couldnt do anything but run against a horrible run defense...and still didnt win convincingly
21. Tennessee - Brighter days are on the horizon as Johnson gets back to form
20. St. Louis - Injuries and schedule will have this team plummeting weekly
19. Arizona - Maybe the best team in a pathetic division. Depends on how the defense plays down the road
18. Miami - Played a lot better than expected. Henne quieted a lot of doubters...for now
17. NY Giants - Injuries on defense could make this a very long season playing in the NFC East
16. Minnesota - Played much better than expected. We'll see if it lasts.
15. Washington - Was that really Rex Grossman? This team could surprise quite a few people
14. Dallas - Romo will always be Romo, but they scored points and played well against a tough team...for about 3 quarters anyway
13. Tampa Bay - This team will be better than they showed. Very promising young corps of talent.
12. Detroit - Impressive performance from a young team that has come a long way. They'll be fun to watch
11. Chicago - I'm curious to see what happens when they play a better defense. Atlanta had 3 possible INT's hit them in the chest.
10. Houston - Seems like they rubbed it in on the Colts a bit, but 2 early Collins miscues helped. Still a team where I'll have to see it to believe it.
9. NY Jets - Very resilient performance in a game they should have lost. Stealing games like that will take them a long way.
8. New Orleans - Brees looked to be in 2009 form. Tough schedule ahead, but they'll be in the mix.
7. Pittsburgh - 7 turnovers is an anomoly. I still expect a good year from Big Ben and another playoff run
6. Atlanta - The defense is not elite, but the offense didnt help them much. They'll still be a very good team making a SB run.
5. San Diego - Not the most impressive performance against a mediocre team, but they play in a division with Denver, Oakland and KC. They'll be just fine.
4. Baltimore - They definitely took a few steps forward after completely destroying their rival. Impressive.
3. Philly - Didnt get great play from Vick and still put up 31 on an up and coming defense. Chemistry is all they lack.
2. New England - Hard to not be impressed with the performance, but they left a bad Miami team hang around too long. Not sure top teams should have to drop 500 passing yards to beat teams like that.
1. Green Bay - Looked like they took the foot off the gas against NO, but they are still the team to beat until someone makes them look bad or takes the title away.