Sadly, it's harder to sort through the worst teams than the best teams, so if you feel #29 should be higher than #22...dont worry about commenting. They all suck right now.
32. Kansas City - Including pre-season losses...I dont think they remember how to win.
31. Cleveland - Hillis cant carry the team and the Madden jinx will take effect. They could end up being dead last soon.
30. Seattle - Thought they had enough talent to at least contend with SF. Guess not.
29. San Francisco - Big game puts them in a good position to contend for the division.
28. Buffalo - Fitzgerald says he isnt surprised by the lop-sided win. I can assure you he's the only one. The excitement wont last long
27. Jacksonville - How many victories will McCown lead this team to? Not many
26. Carolina - Record performance by Newton. Wait til he starts playing teams that have NFL defenses.
25. Indianapolis - Gonna be a long season without Manning, but this team WILL NOT LOSE EVERY GAME!!!
24. Cincinnati - If Dalton can be a competent rookie...this team will be a surprise
23. Denver - Fox offenses are boring when he has superstar players. Now we know what they are like without superstar players.
22. Oakland - Couldnt do anything but run against a horrible run defense...and still didnt win convincingly
21. Tennessee - Brighter days are on the horizon as Johnson gets back to form
20. St. Louis - Injuries and schedule will have this team plummeting weekly
19. Arizona - Maybe the best team in a pathetic division. Depends on how the defense plays down the road
18. Miami - Played a lot better than expected. Henne quieted a lot of doubters...for now
17. NY Giants - Injuries on defense could make this a very long season playing in the NFC East
16. Minnesota - Played much better than expected. We'll see if it lasts.
15. Washington - Was that really Rex Grossman? This team could surprise quite a few people
14. Dallas - Romo will always be Romo, but they scored points and played well against a tough team...for about 3 quarters anyway
13. Tampa Bay - This team will be better than they showed. Very promising young corps of talent.
12. Detroit - Impressive performance from a young team that has come a long way. They'll be fun to watch
11. Chicago - I'm curious to see what happens when they play a better defense. Atlanta had 3 possible INT's hit them in the chest.
10. Houston - Seems like they rubbed it in on the Colts a bit, but 2 early Collins miscues helped. Still a team where I'll have to see it to believe it.
9. NY Jets - Very resilient performance in a game they should have lost. Stealing games like that will take them a long way.
8. New Orleans - Brees looked to be in 2009 form. Tough schedule ahead, but they'll be in the mix.
7. Pittsburgh - 7 turnovers is an anomoly. I still expect a good year from Big Ben and another playoff run
6. Atlanta - The defense is not elite, but the offense didnt help them much. They'll still be a very good team making a SB run.
5. San Diego - Not the most impressive performance against a mediocre team, but they play in a division with Denver, Oakland and KC. They'll be just fine.
4. Baltimore - They definitely took a few steps forward after completely destroying their rival. Impressive.
3. Philly - Didnt get great play from Vick and still put up 31 on an up and coming defense. Chemistry is all they lack.
2. New England - Hard to not be impressed with the performance, but they left a bad Miami team hang around too long. Not sure top teams should have to drop 500 passing yards to beat teams like that.
1. Green Bay - Looked like they took the foot off the gas against NO, but they are still the team to beat until someone makes them look bad or takes the title away.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)