Thread: getting worried the chiefs and raiders may be better then we are..

Adopted Bronco:
    darrell jackson!!

Default getting worried the chiefs and raiders may be better then we are..

Yes we are all 3 sitting at 2-2,yes we have beat the raiders all ready...
    But by the look of it through 4 weeks we can even include the chargers the broncos look like the team that should be at the bottom of the afc west..
    and if we keep up what we have done so far we will be there at the end of the season...
    the chiefs look all-right, once L.J. gets going nothing will get in his way he just might be there after last weeks numbers...there passing attack bowes a stud in his rookie season he'll jump up and bring anything down..eddie he'll be back very soon thats just more of a threat..and tony he;s yet to get going but its coming..
    raiders there running game will break through anything its awsome this season..porter he's found the end zone now so we'll see alot of that from him in the up coming weeks...there def.is acully sweet..they have a coach that will risk anything and that could be scary for all the afc west teams..
    chargers watch out yes they are 1-3 but L.T. has found the touch and rivers has yet to get going but once he does we are all in trouble...
    and our beloved bronco's henry we cant ask much more from him the #1 rusher in the nfl....WR we cant ask much more from them but to get heathly so we have a full WR core....cutler he's doing all right a few of his int's were reflected one's which all QB's have those..
    bly and bailey there doing just fine alomg with the other 2 backs...
    our def line sucks and wont get better ''cant stop the run at all.''
    our kicker elam his missed more this year all-ready then last but thats fine because were 2-2 with his leg and not 0-4...we need to go to 101 tackling class to learn how to wrap up...so with all these opions I have gave will be be sitting inlast place of the afc west if we dont strighten up fast......sorry but baits needs to move on ...cant you see that shanny...

No need to worry about whether the Raiders and the Chiefs are better than the Broncos; either they are or they aren't.

We only have 2 weaknesses; rush defense and poor field possition on offense and defense because of weak special teams play. Of the 2, the rush defense is the only one that seriously hurts our team. We've been used to poor field possition for quite a long time, so we know how to adjust to that.

Either the rush defense gets fixed and we become a dangerous playoff team, or it doesn't and we miss the playoffs.

Nothing to worry about, really.

maybe lj gets going maybe not, i personally think he will, but thats all they got. yeah bowe is doing good, and eddie will be back, but seriously. champ and dre will own those two all day long.

the raiders have a good defense, and the new zbs running game they got is also doing good, but they still dont ahve a reliable passer yet, and their wr arent going to over take champ and dre either.

the only thing that puts them over us is strength of schedule.

we will be fine and it will be us, bolts,raiders,chefs.

all is well.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

The Chargers, Raiders and Chiefs have had their shares of ups and downs as a team, and they've been able to get high pick after high pick (granted Kansas City is an exception outside the Johnson selection) and they've finally panned out for them. Denver hasn't had this luxury as a team, and they've had to make some big sacrifices to getting talent (trades with picks and players) they want for the future.

Oakland was bound to come back up after being down for so long. When you have a plethora of high draft picks on both sides of the ball, you should be bound for success, or at least the future should look brighter. It's football. That's what happened with San Diego.

Kansas City has one 41 games over the past five years, Denver has 44, and San Diego 40. I won't even go look up what the Raiders have won, well OK 17. It's a tough division, a real tough division and Denver has been the most consistent team in that division for over the past five years, but the truth is the other teams are catching up in talent and that Denver has some ground to make up.

We have the talent, but things need to click on all cylinders for things to work out.

With over half of the team being new starters or in new roles, it's understandable we're struggling. For some reason, most fans thought this would be an epic year due to the acquisitions of Bly, Graham, Henry and our draft selections - but I wasn't one of them. I know Coach Dean disagreed with me, but I still think this team is lacking chemistry on both fronts. I don't see the passion out on the field, and I don't see any strong leadership, especially on the defensive side of the ball. The players are struggling immensely on the defense to adjust to the scheme, and there are growing pains on offense with a new starting QB and a very different supporting cast from last year.

Denver may not have "it" this year, but they're set-up for the long-term and that's something to be excited about. The other teams have caught up, but Denver is about to pull away again. Just keep the faith.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information