Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: TV series or Movie Character, who am I? (Game)

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Default TV series or Movie Character, who am I? (Game)

Hello everyone, I thought this could be a fun game. I will think of a TV series or Movie personality/Character. I then will give clues to who I am. You can guess my identity. The member who guesses the correct identity gets to come up with their own character, along with clues to who they are. If they don't want to come up with their own character I will come up with another one. Keep in mind, all characters have to be from a movie or TV series.

Whoever correctly guesses that character gets to come up with their own character.

I will post a couple clues, if no one can guess correctly, I will give a couple more clues, this will continue until the character is identified.

For this to run smoothly, everyone that guesses needs to check back to see if their guess was correct. The member that correctly identified the character will then come up with their own character. They will need to check back to see if anyone correctly guessed their character. They will need to inform all contributing members in this thread if anyone has guessed correctly. Then the member that guessed correctly can come up with their own character. The game can continue on, so on and so forth.

Also, please only guess one character at a time. After 4 to 10 queses or a long period of time with no guesses I will give more clues. I will inform everyone that guessed whether they were correct or not. Then they will have the option of guessing again.

Who am I?

Clues:

1. I am hispanic but you might not have guessed that because I don't look it.

2. I know that luck as most perceive it to be is some times unlucky.

I'm sure with these clues this will be easy. But it should be a good start to the game.

*List Updated periodicly*

Character's used

1. Hurley from Lost
    2. LeRoy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigative Service)
    3. Samantha "Sam" Jane Marquez from Las Vagas
    4. Clark Kent from Smallville
    5. Jim Halpert from The office
    6. Bill Henrickson from Big Love
    7. Jeffery Lebowski from The Big Lebowski.
    8. Leonard Shelby from Momento
    9. princess Isabelle from Braveheart (my favorite movie of all time!)
    10. Rocco from The Boondock Saints
    11. Frank Dux from Bloodsport
    12. Hudson Hawk from Hudson Hawk
    13. Nancy Botwin from Weeds
    14. Barney Stinson How I met your mother
    15. "Hick Dude" (Jake Perry) from Sweet Home Alabama
    16. Mugatu from Zoolander
    17. Reggie 'Reg' Dunlop from Slap Shot
    18. Selene from Underworld (Played by one of the best looking females on the planet Kate Beckinsale)
    Last edited by fcspikeit; 02-28-2008 at 07:46 PM.

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

2. The Following User High Fived fcspikeit For This Post:

Heath Ledger as the Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by fcspikeit View Post
    Hello everyone, I thought this could be a fun game. I will think of a TV series or Movie personality/Character. I then will give clues to who I am. You can guess my identity. The member who guesses the correct identity gets to come up with their own character, along with clues to who they are. If they don't want to come up with their own character I will come up with another one. Keep in mind, all characters have to be from a movie or TV series.

Whoever correctly guesses that character gets to come up with their own character.

I will post a couple clues, if no one can guess correctly, I will give a couple more clues, this will continue until the character is identified.

For this to run smoothly, everyone that guesses needs to check back to see if their guess was correct. The member that correctly identified the character will then come up with their own character. They will need to check back to see if anyone correctly guessed their character. They will need to inform all contributing members in this thread if anyone has guessed correctly. Then the member that guessed correctly can come up with their own character. The game can continue on, so on and so forth.

Also, please only guess one character at a time. After 4 to 10 queses or a long period of time with no guesses I will give more clues. I will inform everyone that guessed whether they were correct or not. Then they will have the option of guessing again.

Who am I?

Clues:

1. I am hispanic but you might not have guessed that because I don't look it.

2. I know that luck as most perceive it to be is some times unlucky.

I'm sure with these clues this will be easy. But it should be a good start to the game.
    Guy from House?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Heath Ledger as the Joker.
    Nope, Please keep in mind the character is Hispanic, I don't know if the Joker is Hispanic? Was Heath Ledger?

All clues should be about the character and not so much about the actor playing the part. You can figure all my clues will directly relate to the character and not the person playing the part.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody View Post
    Guy from House?

I assume you mean the main guy from House? It's not him. What is his name anyways? Is it just House?

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Dr. Gregory House.

I'm drawing a blank, the best I can come up with is Charlie Harper (Two and Half Men), but not sure the luck clue completely fits.

Adopted Bronco:
    Matt Prater | Place Kicker

Hurley on Lost?

8. The Following User High Fived schnooks1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Dr. Gregory House.

I'm drawing a blank, the best I can come up with is Charlie Harper (Two and Half Men), but not sure the luck clue completely fits.
    Gregory House, That sounds right. I knew he had a name other then just House. LOL... It's not Charlie Harper.. Is he even Hispanic?

Quote Originally Posted by schnooks1 View Post
    Hurley on Lost?
    We have a winner!

Good job!

For those who don't know the show Lost, Hurley won the lottery and everyone thought he was lucky. He learned afterword that it was the worst thing to ever happen to him. Bad luck followed him around after that. He even feels winning the lottery was bad luck.

schnook you can now come up with a Character, if for some reason you don't want to I will come up with another one.
    Last edited by fcspikeit; 02-09-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Adopted Bronco:

1. I am loyal to the country and to my staff
    2. I leave no stone unturned when one of ours need my help

I will add one more clue

3. I get very mad if you spill my coffee!
    Last edited by schnooks1; 02-09-2008 at 06:33 PM.

Jethro Gibbs

Edit: Now I know I am right. I had come up with my answer, before reading about the coffee spill.

Edit: Two, not sure what I was thinking there.
    Last edited by Tned; 02-09-2008 at 06:36 PM.

12. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Jethro Tubbs

Edit: Now I know I am right. I had come up with my answer, before reading about the coffee spill.
    Well that is not the right name though!!
    You have the right show...... (one of my fav's... but not the name!)

Quote Originally Posted by schnooks1 View Post
    Well that is not the right name though!!
    You have the right show...... (one of my fav's... but not the name!)
    Corrected. My brain and fingers were out of sorts.

Adopted Bronco:

Corrected. My brain and fingers were out of sorts.
    YEAH!!!! YOU ARE THE WINNER!!! TAG You are it!

1. You might call my job a type of "fishing"
    2. I am hot
    3. I have a softer side, but refuse to let people see it

Adopted Bronco:

1. You might call my job a type of "fishing"
    2. I am hot
    3. I have a softer side, but refuse to let people see it
    Kyra Sedgwick "The Closer" ?

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Jethro Gibbs

Edit: Two, not sure what I was thinking there.
    Jethro Gibbs,, What show is he from?

schnook.. are you declaring Tned the winner? If so my guess is that who every Tned comes up with it will be someone from Two and a half Men.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information