Thread: 18-1

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Default 18-1

As much as I can't stand the Patriots, Patriot fans can be just as bad. Here is someone who dug up a PM from me that I can't remember when I sent it, and my reply.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsR
    Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman
    18-1
    Your team will never experience the Success that the New England Patriots have. But hey, thanks for the sentiment.
    Wow. I can't remember when I sent that original message. But hey, I've been enjoying the Bronco's success since the Patsies got blown out by the Bears in the Super Bowl.

I can't remember when there has been a stretch of more than a season where the Broncos weren't above .500.

I hope to never experience a season in which the Broncos seem to be unbeatable until the game that counts.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    As much as I can't stand the Patriots, Patriot fans can be just as bad. Here is someone who dug up a PM from me that I can't remember when I sent it, and my reply.

Wow. I can't remember when I sent that original message. But hey, I've been enjoying the Bronco's success since the Patsies got blown out by the Bears in the Super Bowl.

I can't remember when there has been a stretch of more than a season where the Broncos weren't above .500.

I hope to never experience a season in which the Broncos seem to be unbeatable until the game that counts.
    The dubious PatsR. Him and WorstTrollEver were worth some good laughs over at Mania. They got into a big tassle with the admin. Wrote blogs about him....that was some funny shiz. They got perma banned about a hundred times....kind of like Jwalk but I think Jwalk may be up on them. Good stuff.

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    The dubious PatsR. Him and WorstTrollEver were worth some good laughs over at Mania. They got into a big tassle with the admin. Wrote blogs about him....that was some funny shiz. They got perma banned about a hundred times....kind of like Jwalk but I think Jwalk may be up on them. Good stuff.
    GEM,

You really enjoyed talking dirty to PatsR and myself in the comments section of our blogs.

Also, I still laugh that you inavertantly gave me the URL to your Facebook account. That's when I obtained an exclusive photograph of your breasts.

http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/

5. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post

Those two guys are/were great I wish PatsR would post here.

WTE is a valued member here

7. The Following User High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

WTE

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    GEM,

You really enjoyed talking dirty to PatsR and myself in the comments section of our blogs.

Also, I still laugh that you inavertantly gave me the URL to your Facebook account. That's when I obtained an exclusive photograph of your breasts.

http://worsttrollever.blogspot.com/
    I had honestly forgotten just how friggen funny that all was!!! I didn't give PatsR that pic...I had it in my photobucket and had the stupid account set on public rather than private. You probably enjoyed yourself for hours in there.

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    GEM,

Wow what a truly classless POS.

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post
    Wow what a truly classless POS.
    It was a bikini pic. He originally posted someone else's boobs and said they were mine. He had a lot of time on his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by milehighwrath View Post
    wow what a truly classless pos.
    gfy

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information