Thread: The Chronicles of Narnia

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default The Chronicles of Narnia

Thought I'd start a thread about this, since I'm watching it.

Love Prince Caspian so far.

One quick disappointment to mention here...they meet Caspian in the woods rather than when they save him from the Witch and the Werewolf in Aslan's Howe...I'm sure it was to eliminate the sinister side of Nikibrik, but still somewhat of a disappointment.

Aslan's Howe is quite impressive compared to how I always thought it looked...the interpretation by the movie makers was clearly that the Narnians kept it up and revered it, while I believe the literal interpretation from the book was that it was overgrown and basic caves...

Slight difference, but still doesn't take away from the overall impact of the movie, imo.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Interesting...Edwrds little foray into the castle has me a little baffled, but intrigued.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The choice of the Spanish Heartthrob for Caspian is actually bugging me at this point of the film, with the whole retarded love plot between him and Susan and the incestuous jealousy by Peter...

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Yea, i wasnt as enthralled with Caspian as i was with the Lion, Witch. and Wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    The choice of the Spanish Heartthrob for Caspian is actually bugging me at this point of the film, with the whole retarded love plot between him and Susan and the incestuous jealousy by Peter...
    Ben Barnes who plays Caspian is English. He based the accent off Inigo Montoya from the Princess Bride.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1602660/bio
    "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." Oscar Wilde

Add me on Facebook!

6. The Following User High Fived Kapaibro For This Post:

I thought it was a really good movie.

I didn't see the jealousy as incestous, so much as Peter being irked that he wasn't being backed up all the way by the family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

It's got flipping' talking lions in it! How could you get any more awesome than that (well maybe if it had a missle launcher strapped to its back)

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information