Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Official MLB Playoff Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

WOO HOO!!

cleveland gets another big win. . . great pitching effort from jake at the jake, and more fantastic pitching from the bullpen. . .

“When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    WOO HOO!!

cleveland gets another big win. . . great pitching effort from jake at the jake, and more fantastic pitching from the bullpen. . .

congrats dogfish

series aint over yet but Cleveland is in control

btw Dice K is looking like Hideki Irabu another Japanese bust.
    He sucks.

Also Coco Crisp needs to be benched and Ellsbury needs to play iMO

WOW! Is this gonna be another Rockies sweep????

WOO HOO!!

I wanted the Sox, dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Buck View Post

as long as Dice K the fraud pitches the Sox will not win his game

Imangine if it goes 7, he would be slated to pitch

I would rather Jon lester who is young and inexperienced but not a overhyped fraud like Dice K is.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    congrats dogfish

He sucks.

thanks buddy!

i agree, it's not over by any means. . . win or lose, i'm happy that cleveland is proving that they can stand toe to toe with the big boys. . . i just hope it doesn't rain tomorrow and let them bring beckett back for game four!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:

i'm disappointed that so many fans are rooting for the big-money team against the little guy. . . .
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

congrats dogfish

He sucks.

There was so much hype on this guy and throughout the season I was never really impressed with him.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

i'm disappointed that so many fans are rooting for the big-money team against the little guy. . . .
    See, that's just the point, my pal. WE are the "little guy," and want to prove it to the world that we can go against the "big-money" guys!

GO SOX!

See, that's just the point, my pal. WE are the "little guy," and want to prove it to the world that we can go against the "big-money" guys!

GO SOX!

For those that dont understand. Being a Sox fan can be harmful to your health, besides 2004.

trust me they have left you at the alter so to speak so many times it is not even funny and I hope 2007 is not the same but it feels like it is.

as long as Dice K the fraud pitches the Sox will not win his game

Imangine if it goes 7, he would be slated to pitch

I would rather Jon lester who is young and inexperienced but not a overhyped fraud like Dice K is.
    While we are in the mode of criiquing the Sox, how about bad coaching???

Remember the second game--still at the Green Monster--when your coach took out that hot relief pitcher in what--the 12th inning--because he thought he was only good for some 20-odd pitches and the score is still tied at 6-6???

Well, we all know what happened next. A breakout inning for Cleveland.

Damn, that was a poor decision!

Sure, this is an after-the-the-outcome analysis, but still....

DAMN! I would NEVER take out a hot relief pitcher based upon history over current performance in the game at hand!!!

Adopted Bronco:

GO SOX!

you're just scared of the indians. . . .
    - John Elway

you're just scared of the indians. . . .
    after game 4 I might be as well

Hey I like Cleveland if they beat boston they could beat Colorado,

not a popular opinon here but they are a far superior team to the Phillies and Diamondbacks.

Adopted Bronco:

For those that dont understand. Being a Sox fan can be harmful to your health, besides 2004.

trust me they have left you at the alter so to speak so many times it is not even funny and I hope 2007 is not the same but it feels like it is.

i was rooting for the sox in '04, but now it's cleveland that has gone forever without a championship-- in any sport. . .

cubs fans have it bad too. . .
    - John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Cleveland wins big again and it looks like it will be the Indians v. Rockies unless the Red Sox start doing something.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information