Thread: I'm not one for predictions...

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Default I'm not one for predictions...

But after watching the replays of both of the Chiefs pre-season games, I just don't have the feeling that they are going to win the division again this year. Granted, they did play the Raven's defense this week, but their starters don't really look competitive on offense or defense.

They haven't looked impressive at all.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

If Mcdaniels coveted Cassell so bad, then Cassell must really suck.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Its only preseason but yea, they have looked bad.

5. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Well, I always felt they played above their heads last year. I don't think Cassel has NEAR the year he did, especially since he's a systems player that just lost his system OC. They have a lot of speed on that offense, but their schedule is BRUTAL in the last 5+ games of their season. They don't win the division, and Cassel shows again why people were PISSED that we tried to trade for him.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ravage!!! For This Post:

This is the chargers division. They are going to OWN this year- unfortunately. I see them with about 12 wins. No one in our division will get that high to threaten them.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    This is the chargers division. They are going to OWN this year- unfortunately. I see them with about 12 wins. No one in our division will get that high to threaten them.
    I totally see them underachieving again. The Sparklers will suck as long as Norv Turner is running that ship into the ground. All they've done is get worse with him there. He really is a terrible HC. Great OC, but that's where it ends.

Honestly, the team I think might still be tough is the Faiders. Some think losing Cable will hurt them, but I think last season was more a credit to Hue Jackson than to Cable. Sure they lost Nnamdi, but I think he's overrated. Asomugha is really good, but I just don't think he's everything people say he is. He's big and physical, but he's not the best man guy and he's not the best zone guy, either. The other guy, Johnson, was the one who ate Orton's lunch and kicked sand in his vag last year.

The Raiders can run the ball and have more RB talent than the Chiefs, IMO. I think Jamaal Charles is nice, but both McFadden and Bush are much better than Thomas Jones and they can run over you as well as run by you. That's scary. Hopefully we'll have a respectable running game this year, too. I also think the Raiders' defense is much better than KC's.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

Since this is a thread about predictions, I predict our first team will be up 24-3 against Seattle on Saturday night by the time they sit down in the 3rd quarter.

This is going to be the closest thing we have had to a real game since last season.

I just start perdiction threads.

12. The Following User High Fived tubby For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    But after watching the replays of both of the Chiefs pre-season games, I just don't have the feeling that they are going to win the division again this year. Granted, they did play the Raven's defense this week, but their starters don't really look competitive on offense or defense.

They haven't looked impressive at all.
    Meh, it's preseason. Don't look too much into it. Not saying they will win the division though.

My AFCW predictions-

1.Chargers
    2.Chiefs
    3.Broncos
    4.Raiders

Broncos finish 7-9

^^ MasterShakes work of art. Not mine. He rocks!!! I'm a Broncos fan first and a Tebow fan second!!!!!!!!!!!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information