Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lonestar Banned

Default Lonestar Banned

After taking some time to thoroughly discuss the future of BroncosForums and the current happenings of the board, we have come to the agreement that the posting privileges of Lonestar/Jrwiz will be permanently revoked. While we won't discuss the exact reasons for, nor will we allow posters to use this thread as an instrument to attack or demean said poster, we did feel that because of Lonestar/Jrwiz's history with the board, you all deserve a bit more than just our normal banning procedures. We would like to thank Lonestar for all of his hard work on the Forums, he was instrumental in getting this place off the ground and help make it what it is today.

This decision was as near a unanimous decision as a group of ten people can come to. We did not take this action lightly, and have deliberated seriously. We are all sincerely upset that it has come to this. We acknowledge the hard work and contributions that Lonestar/Jrwiz put in during the early days of the site, and probably cut more slack than we should have in recognition of that. Perhaps some of the fault is ours because of this.

While it is not the intent of the board to enforce any one point of view on any issue, it is the responsibility of Mod team to maintain some measure of decorum here; in short, to enforce such rules as are approved by the community, and most of all to keep the site a fun place to discuss Broncos football and a number of other topics in a hopefully friendly and congenial manner.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived Moderator Team For This Post:

This is a joke right?
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Totally understandable.

WOW!!!

Honestly, I think that is pretty weak.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    WOW!!!

Honestly, I think that is pretty weak.
    Well, you never know. Maybe after a few months he can re-apply with good behavior.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Someone get the cardiac paddles and find Top.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

haha...

But really, the whole thing just reaks of stupid. I mean JR was out there, waay out there on a lot of things, and sure his love for Mcd and hate for mikey was his favorite things to say but so what. He may be repetitive but he never really attacked anyone. And if so, hes just a crazy old man.

To me it just seems that he became an annoyance for MOD team...Understandable.. but it still boils down to our opinion is better than yours. And if you post to much about stuff we dont agree, you are gone.

No one liked what he had to say, he kept saying it anyway, and now he is banned. That is weak.- now mind you Im not a JR fan boy, but to me he sure seemed to get more shit than he dished out. I remember Tned saying he hates perma bans and someone would have to do a something serious to get the boot. But JR- despite his horrible phone writing and bovine excrement is still just a looney bronco fan that really got more than he gave imo. Like I said, I think its kind of weak. I feel for him. Will I really miss him- Nah, probably not, but of all the bans and such people have had, his to me is by far the least incurred.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

11. The Following 7 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

Eh... I'll miss him. During boring offseasons, defending Shanahan was something that kept me entertained, though it was a bit repetitive at times.

Of course, most football discussion feels that way these days. Can't wait for regular season.

Thanks for everything you did in helping the board become what it is, JR.
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

13. The Following 5 Users High Fived LordTrychon For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    haha...

But really, the whole thing just reaks of stupid. I mean JR was out there, waay out there on a lot of things, and sure his love for Mcd and hate for mikey was his favorite things to say but so what. He may be repetitive but he never really attacked anyone. And if so, hes just a crazy old man.

To me it just seems that he became an annoyance for MOD team...Understandable.. but it still boils down to our opinion is better than yours. And if you post to much about stuff we dont agree, you are gone.

No one liked what he had to say, he kept saying it anyway, and now he is banned. That is weak.- now mind you Im not a JR fan boy, but to me he sure seemed to get more shit than he dished out. I remember Tned saying he hates perma bans and someone would have to do a something serious to get the boot. But JR- despite his horrible phone writing and bovine excrement is still just a looney bronco fan that really got more than he gave imo. Like I said, I think its kind of weak. I feel for him. Will I really miss him- Nah, probably not, but of all the bans and such people have had, his to me is by far the least incurred.

Well, i can honestly say i dont think he got banned for having an opinion. He got banned because he was baiting and trolling constantly. There's a difference of explaining your stance with a thought out answer and then there is disrupting the board with one liners, etc. He would always manage to turn a thread that had nothing to do with Shanahan and make it one anyway. And im sure he was warned plenty of times about that.

Furthermore, it may not even be to just all that. There may have been some things behind the scenes that was said that also led to his booting. We dont know the whole story but ive never seen anyone get banned from here who didnt deserve it. The rules are pretty clear and why it is some people cant follow them is baffling. Its just not that hard.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

LOL

"Moderator Team"
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

17. The Following 6 Users High Fived DallasChief For This Post:

Dread is Mr. T.

19. The Following 8 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    LOL

"Moderator Team"

Shhhh...Dont let Tink see this. He'll flip his lid with another dup account.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

21. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Who is the chic in that A-Team pic? I don't remember a woman.

23. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Ban Moderator Team -- Duplicate Acct.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

25. The Following 9 Users High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    Who is the chic in that A-Team pic? I don't remember a woman.
    I think she was the cigar guys daughter or something. IDK.
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information