Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Elway works with Tebow after practice

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post

I have always tried to remove the we and them from my work places.. But it hard to do when you have morons working for you..

Hell I would take a Mil a year to get hit a couple of thimes in practice..

But we all know that that would not make the team better by having either of us pushing Orton for his spot..
    no kidding. Nobody would take us seriously, on the field or at team meetings. You and I are really a couple of losers when it gets right down to it.

the difference in this case is we back the team bullgator, not individuals. it's football, it's a game, it is not life, at least for most of us.

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

unless your a raider fan..

degenerates that they are..

actually feel sorry for folks that are born in OAK becasue thet falt do not know anybetter..

I guess ignorance is bliss.
    yep, there are a few fans with thug personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by bronconut View Post
    no kidding. Nobody would take us seriously, on the field or at team meetings. You and I are really a couple of losers when it gets right down to it.
    Actually, Prater might be kinda cool to us. Tebow would be too I think. I think Dumverville would pick on me ALOT

Adopted Bronco:
    Doom!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullgator View Post
    Entertainment at the cost of morality is folly. That's why I say we got our priorities ****** up.

Whats wrong with both? whats wrong with exciting play AND a morally rock solid person all in one?
    Nothing's wrong with having both. I think that's great. Would I prefer Tim Tebow turn out to be a HOF QB and my team's leader for the next decade over someone like Big Ben? Hell yeah! That would be awesome.

If he doesn't complete a pass, then he'll be out of the league shortly, and he can move on to being a great person for someone else.

Tim doesn't need to become a good person. He already is. What are you rooting for? You rooting for him to become a better person?

I'm rooting for him to become a good QB who can lead my team and help them improve, because that improves the Broncos, and it's what TIM wants. I'm on his side.

Rooting for him to become a better person does nothing.
    To all the armed forces... present, past, and future.
    Thanks, Reid!

Click the sig to read JetRazor's and my story! PM me with any questions!
    I love my wife!

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    yes. But lets understand that making that statement, was NOT an obligation on his part. He would LIKE to work with the QBs, but that doesn't mean its going to happen, and it doesn't mean its going to happen on a regular basis. FOr people to EXPECT this of John, imo, is just ridiculous.
    That's why I pointed out it's Elway's choice. At the same time he's not under any obligation to help Tebow out it doesn't mean he's not using his time appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Phidelt218 View Post
    Elway mentioned that he would help out the QBs on the team and work with them when he could. Glad he followed through with it. Who would be better to help a young QB then one of the best of all time. Its funny Quinn and Tebow both called Elway as soon as they got to Denver to talk to him. Orton never did.
    Rather JohnE worked with Tebow than geting down in the trenches and duking it out with franklin..

His expertise helps at QB not so much else where.

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Rather JohnE worked with Tebow than geting down in the trenches and duking it out with franklin..

His expertise helps at QB not so much else where.
    Actually it does help elsewhere....he can tell you who he would not like up against. He mentioned before the draft he can evaluate defensive players based on who he would not like to go against.....guess he is just use to getting hit by those guys.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by JaxBroncoGirl View Post
    We do not have a "perfect" QB on the team. So yeah, I would take Tebow anyday verses what is starting for the team.
    Could we wait until regular season starts before forming an opinion?

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

11. The Following User High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    In this case - it was more - "John structuring his NIGHT" As channel 9 is now the official Broncos' station, two weeks ago - on Mondays at 6:00 MST, they started the John Elway Show, which is live. It was on last night. Keep in mind that practice went until 5:00 - SO, John either did this right after practice, or after the John Elway show, which ended at 6:30. ALSO, with Thomas and Warren getting injured yesterday, I would assume that John was involved in trying to figure out "what ifs", in regards to the severity of the injuries. So, it definitely appears that John's plate is FULL - rather than him sitting in his office all day doing NOTHING. I have not attended practice, but for those that have, they can confirm if John is watching practice. If he is, I can't see how he can disrupt practice to pull Tebow aside to work with him, when Tebow needs work practicing with the team.
    Tebow is beginning to acquire a lot of hands on maintenance. In fact way too much maintenace for a first round pick IMHO.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Quote Originally Posted by Npba900 View Post
    Tebow is beginning to acquire a lot of hands on maintenance. In fact way too much maintenace for a first round pick IMHO.
    I don't mind this, taking into consideration the stupid lockout messed things up. If it were not for the lockout, Tebow would have been able to be at Dove Valley daily to work with the coaches, etc. then.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Npba900 View Post
    Guess you were not around when JohnE was a newbie for that matter many years into his career.. and HE WAS THE numero UNO..

Guess you were not around when JohnE was a newbie for that matter many years into his career.. and HE WAS THE numero UNO..
    Ah, i was around and Elway NEVER needed this kind of maintenance. LOL!
    TT is just not a pro style QB, which is why he needs so much work and tutoring from others.
    Meanwhile Ryan Mallet simply walks out onto any field and runs any kind of offensive scheme with ease, and accuracy.

17. The Following User High Fived SOCALORADO. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Netane Muti

Elway working after practice with TT can be nothing but positive for TT and the Broncos. But, as always, there will be a few who somehow manage to unzip there pants and urinate on it. Must be karma

19. The Following 3 Users High Fived LTC Pain For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SOCALORADO. View Post
    Meanwhile Ryan Mallet simply walks out onto any field and runs any kind of offensive scheme with ease, and accuracy.
    Sure, but Mallet isn't a Bronco. Why even bring this up?

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information