Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Tebow will be starting by Game 3... Mark my words...

Default Bye Week

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Before I was thinking that Tebow would be in earlier in the season until I saw his contract. He gets a lot more money if starts more then 55 percent of the games. Look at him not coming in till the second half of the season...

With the Broncos not starting out strong, This team will only end up with 2 wins at most. Broncos tough schedule just got tougher from how some of these other teams played (Bills, miami).

If Tebow starts around week 10. It will give him enough time with no excuses on improving accuracy and see if he will adapt to nfl progressions. He will have to provide better then lights out because Elway is going to be a tough sell at QB and with the best QB in a long time coming out of his school.
    I think Tebow should be playing after the bye week if the Broncos don't have more than 2 wins by then. I'm not sure that will happen though. There seems to be some stubbornness surrounding whomever is starting at QB. Regardless, if they do start him they need to be committed to it. As for Luck, I don't see any chance or way that the Broncos would be able to get him. Whether they can or not though I just hope we get a chance to see if they NEED to get another QB. From last year and then the improvement that's been seen in Tebow's game during pre-season this year, I think there's a good chance that if he gets in the game, he won't relinquish the starter spot. Then again, it's always possible he could flame out. I just hope we get to see and for a decent amount of games. To me that's AT LEAST 5 games....should be more. I'm one of those who thought they should have just started him. He proved he could lead the team last year.
    All you have to decide is what to do with the time given to you...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthor View Post
    I think Tebow should be playing after the bye week if the Broncos don't have more than 2 wins by then. I'm not sure that will happen though. There seems to be some stubbornness surrounding whomever is starting at QB. Regardless, if they do start him they need to be committed to it. As for Luck, I don't see any chance or way that the Broncos would be able to get him. Whether they can or not though I just hope we get a chance to see if they NEED to get another QB. From last year and then the improvement that's been seen in Tebow's game during pre-season this year, I think there's a good chance that if he gets in the game, he won't relinquish the starter spot. Then again, it's always possible he could flame out. I just hope we get to see and for a decent amount of games. To me that's AT LEAST 5 games....should be more. I'm one of those who thought they should have just started him. He proved he could lead the team last year.
    I'd like to still have the opportunity to draft Luck, have him sit behind Tebow for one year and allow Tebow to improve his trade value by proving he can play the QB position at a decent level. Point is, the Broncos would be much better off investing in Andrew Luck long term than Tebow long term.

Think of it as San Diego scenario of having the luxury of chosing to keep Drew Breze or Philip Rivers.

3. The Following User High Fived Npba900 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Darrent Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Npba900 View Post
    I'd like to still have the opportunity to draft Luck, have him sit behind Tebow for one year and allow Tebow to improve his trade value by proving he can play the QB position at a decent level. Point is, the Broncos would be much better off investing in Andrew Luck long term than Tebow long term.

Think of it as San Diego scenario of having the luxury of chosing to keep Drew Breze or Philip Rivers.
    Deal is... I honestly think Indy is gonna purposely tank to get Luck.

Honestly.. they will become artists at making the loss look real.

EFX does not have that same mindset.
    AFC WEST Champions
    Steelers HATE US.

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    Deal is... I honestly think Indy is gonna purposely tank to get Luck.

Honestly.. they will become artists at making the loss look real.

EFX does not have that same mindset.
    That's a good point. If Luck isn't available there's always OU's Landry or USC's Barkley. And who knows other QB studs could emerge as well.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information