Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStud View Post
    Where are you getting that number from?
    LOL my head. just my opinion.

2. The Following User High Fived NorCalBronco7 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalBronco7 View Post
    LOL my head. just my opinion.
    Lol, I thought you pulled it from somewhere else.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Lol, I thought you pulled it from somewhere else.
    Vegas odds maybe.....

Seriously just my guess.

5. The Following User High Fived NorCalBronco7 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by broncoFan! View Post
    In all your research did you find out how well he's done in the red zone? Honestly Top, I support KO8 but I feel you have your orange-colored glasses on here about the Neckbeard.
    I have criticized Orton many times for his need to improve in the RZ.

Honestly, I think you need to read, you and any baffoons who would salute your post . . .

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    I have criticized Orton many times for his need to improve in the RZ.

Honestly, I think you need to read, you and any baffoons who would salute your post . . .

-----
    Kyles third downs, redzone and game on the line stats are well documented. If we are going to be competitive they need to improve dramatically. Will there be a defense and running game to help him out this year? I'd like to think we are going to be improved in those areas. The rest is up to Kyle.

8. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Kyles third downs, redzone and game on the line stats are well documented. If we are going to be competitive they need to improve dramatically. Will there be a defense and running game to help him out this year? I'd like to think we are going to be improved in those areas. The rest is up to Kyle.
    Thank you. My thoughts precisely, and what I've been saying all along. (You just
    said it more eloquently.) Those who have been accusing me of saying differently
    either are severely deficient in reading comprehension or are just plain dishonest
    . . . or both.

-----
    Though He slay me, I will trust in Him . . . (Job 13:15)

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived topscribe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    D.J. Williams // Demaryius Thomas // Shannon Sharpe

Probably Orton thanks God for the fact that fans don't make choices, otherwise he wouldn't be team captain!

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived RedFalcon For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by RedFalcon View Post
    Probably Orton thanks God for the fact that fans don't make choices, otherwise he wouldn't be team captain!
    Kyle made it pretty clear that he really doesn't care what the fans think. He already knows, and the chances that he puts up a season that brings the fans around is probably pretty slim. We are simply not a good enough football team. Kyle can have a monster year and the fans will probably not warm up to him.

14. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Well, I personally kind of hate him. Fans matter. But if Kyle can play with fans constantly booing him ( which I hope will happen every home game, no matter how he performs ), than that's fine with me. That's why I said it, thank God fans don't make that choice. Orton would have been long gone.

16. The Following User High Fived RedFalcon For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Well, I personally kind of hate him. Fans matter. But if Kyle can play with fans constantly booing him ( which I hope will happen every home game, no matter how he performs ), than that's fine with me. That's why I said it, thank God fans don't make that choice. Orton would have been long gone.
    Fans matter. We are paying the bill! Personally, I think Kyle's statement shows an immature arrogance that I find highly distasteful. He certainly is not trying to warm the fans up to him.

18. The Following 5 Users High Fived Canmore For This Post:

so if Orton puts up 300 yards and 3 TDs and snot-kicks SD you still want him booed?

seriously, wtf is going on with this fanbase? You people that would boo the QB of your favourite team "no matter how he performs" make my head hurt.

I boo you, RedFalcon, and I don't care how you post in the future. Same with Lancane...boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    If not me, who?

20. The Following User High Fived bcbronc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by bcbronc View Post
    so if Orton puts up 300 yards and 3 TDs and snot-kicks SD you still want him booed?

seriously, wtf is going on with this fanbase? You people that would boo the QB of your favourite team "no matter how he performs" make my head hurt.

I boo you, RedFalcon, and I don't care how you post in the future. Same with Lancane...boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    If Orton puts up those kind of numbers on Monday night against the Raiders I will be thrilled. Don't think it will win back the fan base unless he can do that every week. Snot kicking Rivers would be gravy.

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by bcbronc View Post

If we win the game, no.
    If we lose, Orton can throw for 400 yards/ game, I couldn't care less. It won't happen anyway, but I'll blame him. To quote Herm Edwards, " you play to win the game". Orton don't mind if we win or lose. He just want to play good so he can rise his stakes when next season comes.

Listen, I'll never forget his attitude during the game in Arizona last season. For that, for the way he behaved, he showed he doesn't care about this team, he's a selfish ******* and I'll boo him every incomplete pass, every 3rd down missed, every interception thrown, every fumble made, every play missed.

24. The Following User High Fived RedFalcon For This Post:

If we win the game, no.
    If we lose, Orton can throw for 400 yards/ game, I couldn't care less. It won't happen anyway, but I'll blame him. To quote Herm Edwards, " you play to win the game". Orton don't mind if we win or lose. He just want to play good so he can rise his stakes when next season comes.

Listen, I'll never forget his attitude during the game in Arizona last season. For that, for the way he behaved, he showed he doesn't care about this team, he's a selfish ******* and I'll boo him every incomplete pass, every 3rd down missed, every interception thrown, every fumble made, every play missed.
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If not me, who?

Adopted Bronco:

You can boo me every post I write, all day and all night. Until Orton proves he cares about the DENVER BRONCOS and not his selfishness , I don't care about him. He's zero to me.
    I'd rather have Tebow or Quinn playing than Orton. And I'm sure the team would be better with either of them.

27. The Following 2 Users High Fived RedFalcon For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information