Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire slowik immediatly

Default Fire slowik immediatly

Fire him who cares what happens the rest of the way bring in someone to teach the basics and fundamentals such as if a rb goes in motion either a linebacker or safety must cover!
    kyle "the fainting goat" orton!
    Josh McDinkieDoink McDaniels
    Greatest HC QB Duo, starring in "MY OFFENSE IS OFFENSIVE"

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Slowik was hardly the problem today.

3. The Following 6 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Slowik was hardly the problem today.
    But we would be better off without him, no?

5. The Following User High Fived Retired_Member_001 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Goodbye world.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by TheWookieeBronco View Post
    But we would be better off without him, no?
    Hard to say, what if the next guy sucks just as much or worse?

All i heard last year was that Bates sucked, before that Coyer sucked. Right now its just a bunch of suckiness. But today the offense let the defense down.

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

hell yeah he is. He lets a goddamn qb who has sucked throw ten for eleven.
    We start the game playing run defense but there is no fire or consistency in the second quarter.
    When the going gets tough and we are down the defense under Slowik ******* always gives up the run.

It was a mistake to give him the job. Hell we probably loose more than that since he is a great secondary coach. Just a sucky cordinator just like Turner can coach offense but not hold the HC gig.

Get him the **** out of here already, and I dont give a flying **** if I get suspended for this because it would be more than worth it.
    This game made me so sick to my stumach I had to vomit, and thats the damn truth.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived haroldthebarrel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Mike Nolan!!!!

thats why you bring a proven d coordinator who cares what it cost proven when is the last time we had one of them or even interviewed one bates is the last and wasnt givin time to implament it all of em have been inside men!

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived broken12 For This Post:

The shadow of Pikes Peak (aka the lee of the stone)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

broken -

as a favor to me, can you please use some punctuation in your posts?

You're killin me man. It's really hard to understand you. I do agree with bringing in a new DC, but I don't need somebody who is "proven." I need somebody with a good eye for talent who can scheme for what we have now as well as what he wants to have in the future. A flexible coordinator who can adjust when his first plan isn't working to a plan that DOES work would be great.

Whoever that guy is doesn't have to have been a DC for a bunch of years with some rings on his fingers. He just has to be good.

~G
    "Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
    -- James Dean

My novels Mason's Order and its sequel Mason's Pledge are now available at Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

16. The Following 3 Users High Fived G_Money For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post
    broken -

as a favor to me, can you please use some punctuation in your posts?

You're killin me man. It's really hard to understand you. I do agree with bringing in a new DC, but I don't need somebody who is "proven." I need somebody with a good eye for talent who can scheme for what we have now as well as what he wants to have in the future. A flexible coordinator who can adjust when his first plan isn't working to a plan that DOES work would be great.

Whoever that guy is doesn't have to have been a DC for a bunch of years with some rings on his fingers. He just has to be good.

~G
    oops, I guess I should do a better job with the punctuation. But as a reminder, the period in "proven." should be outside the quotes. Also if the guy just has to be good coordinator wouldn't that make him proven?

Quote Originally Posted by broken12 View Post
    thats why you bring a proven d coordinator who cares what it cost proven when is the last time we had one of them or even interviewed one bates is the last and wasnt givin time to implament it all of em have been inside men!
    Well at least you can see the obvious.

Change for change sake rarely pans out. Consistency and longevity along with talent is the future.
    Dont tell me Coughlin is a genious, because a lot of people wanted to can him up until last year. Same with Fisher and a few others.

As far as Coughlin is concerned. Watch the Giants fall back to just above mediocrity the time Spagnulo gets a HC gig.
    Just hope and pray he doesnt end up in AFCW.

Adopted Bronco:
    Lonnie Paxton

What the hell does the Slowik have to do with Cutler spraying the ball everywhere but
    where
    his receivers are???
    I hate baseball!

Quote Originally Posted by haroldthebarrel View Post
    Well at least you can see the obvious.

Change for change sake rarely pans out. Consistency and longevity along with talent is the future.
    Dont tell me Coughlin is a genious, because a lot of people wanted to can him up until last year. Same with Fisher and a few others.

As far as Coughlin is concerned. Watch the Giants fall back to just above mediocrity the time Spagnulo gets a HC gig.
    Just hope and pray he doesnt end up in AFCW.
    Well, Slowik has been consistant I guess, consistantly horrible on every team he has coached, if thats what you want, you have. As for the other coaches you mention they have had consistantly good teams that get to the playoffs year in and out, maybe missed one. I do think we have some talent on this team to build off of, but when I see offenses go in motion on us and we look totally confused and mostly out of place leads me to believe that they arent being properly prepared!! Denver has allowed record number of completion percentage, its obviouse (spelling) that the defensive scheme of ours is simple and easy to read!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broncogator View Post
    What the hell does the Slowik have to do with Cutler spraying the ball everywhere but
    where
    his receivers are???
    How about a season 50 percent passer go 10 for 11?
    How about having a team run at will on us when the game is one the line?
    How about all teams having better games against us than their season average?
    How about letting a team score twice their average against us?
    How about making all his cordinated teams play worse than the year before?

22. The Following 5 Users High Fived haroldthebarrel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by broken12 View Post
    Well, Slowik has been consistant I guess, consistantly horrible on every team he has coached, if thats what you want, you have. As for the other coaches you mention they have had consistantly good teams that get to the playoffs year in and out, maybe missed one. I do think we have some talent on this team to build off of, but when I see offenses go in motion on us and we look totally confused and mostly out of place leads me to believe that they arent being properly prepared!! Denver has allowed record number of completion percentage, its obviouse (spelling) that the defensive scheme of ours is simple and easy to read!!
    The Titans, Giants, Patriots, Colts all have had a lot of their coaches for years along with a basic system.

Not surprisingly especially the Giants and the Titans are contenders now that their talent level is improved. The schemes are the same.
    Gregg Williams' Jags defense sucks now, but watch them improve next year.

On offense we have a system in place, but why the hell we wont do that on defense is beyond me. It totally pisses me off that we canned Coyer just for the sake of it. Look what he has done to the Bucs defensive line.

I mean go over the teams that are consistently good and you find consistency at coaching. Heck, the Ravens are good because their defense is good, and despite Flacco. Not surprisingly they didnt fire their DC when they fired their HC.

This is not an attack on you at all, but I wish people would just look at the stats and rosters and try to find the common denominators.
    I am tired of doing this argument.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information