Page 616 of 655 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 ... LastLast
Results 9,226 to 9,240 of 9814

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Salad and fruit.

We are making an effort to polish off all of the perishable food first. :sadface:
    I changed my mind and we ordered pizza and wings.

This was a good decision and I appreciate me for making it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Tonight, hawgs world famous armageddon cajun posole. It's basically the same as I made last time, but moar roasted Anaheims, moar jalepeno peppers, and moar tomatillos. We got two pounds of tomatillo up in this biotch. And cajun meats. No idea if edible, but I added saffron, and that costs a lot, so I'm guessing it will be better than fancy restaurant food. Report to follow.
    Oh I never reported back.

My wife just had some reheated posole from yesterday and asked if I was trying to kill her. (I was)

It was a bit spicier than last time, but it wasn't the jalapenos and it wasn't the anaheims. It was the chile carribe, I think I did tablespoons instead of teaspoons. Regardless, it was incredibly tasty. This is how radishes (ugh) and hominy (ugh) were meant to enter the human ailimentary canal.

The two pounds of tomatillos was not a problem. I think next time I'll try three or four pounds of tomatillos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following 6 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Wife made pozole blanco last night. It was great again tonight.

Yours sounds interesting, Hawg. Hers is pretty basic with chicken and hominy in a stock but then you garnish with diced jalapeños, onion, Mexican oregano, avocado, dried Chile de árbol, freash lime juice and chicharrones.

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Wife made pozole blanco last night. It was great again tonight.

Yours sounds interesting, Hawg. Hers is pretty basic with chicken and hominy in a stock but then you garnish with diced jalapeños, onion, Mexican oregano, avocado, dried Chile de árbol, freash lime juice and chicharrones.
    I feel a pozole brotherhood.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

8. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

I feel a pozole brotherhood.
    I’ve tried the red, green and white all many times and I think the white is my favorite.

10. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I love pozole. My M-I-L cooks a really good red pozole. She adds sliced radishes to the garnish Slick mentioned. The radishes really set it off imo.

I'm doing some red beans and rice tonight. Have ham hocks to go in it, and some hopefully good Andouille sausage. It's cool and going to be rainy today.
    Last edited by NightTrainLayne; 03-21-2020 at 11:00 AM.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I do not know of these festive pozole colors.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I do not know of these festive pozole colors.
    I've never had white pozole. I've had red and green.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Well if there can be these colors I see no reason for other, new colors. I'm on a quest to discover a cerulean pozole.

I had Chili & Cheese dogs last night. So good.

The other day I was in the canned chili and baked beans aisle looking for canned chili but it was completely wiped out except for a single can of Campbell's Chunky Chili with Beans.

I didn't know Campbell's made chili. But I purchased the last surviving can and it was pretty darn good on a chili and cheese dog.

17. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

We had an Italian dinner in California last night. We support our local small businesses. I decided to support my friend's business. I would suggest you to support your local businesses.

He delivered our dinner to my house. Deep Dish Lasagna (5-inch Deep), Italian Pitted Borbonica Olive Mix, and Caesar Salad. (I forgot to take a pic of garlic bread! )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1963.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	16337 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5944.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	16338 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4011.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	16339 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8967.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	16340
    Last edited by Magnificent Seven; 03-22-2020 at 02:22 PM.

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

dang that looks good

21. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

I made some oven baked thin cut pork chops. Flour then egg then Italian bread crumbs. 425 for about 10 minutes a side. The tricky part will be reheating the leftovers tomorrow.

23. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I made some oven baked thin cut pork chops. Flour then egg then Italian bread crumbs. 425 for about 10 minutes a side. The tricky part will be reheating the leftovers tomorrow.
    Microwave at 50% power for 90 seconds.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Never had pozole. I feel I now must.

26. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information