Page 374 of 655 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 9814

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Could you guys share with us why you chose to be vegan?

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I initially tried it to be healthy, I've never felt so great when I did it. I feel like garbage when I don't do it, but not doing it is so much more convenient lol
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Yeah ofcourse.

I think that in today's society I do not need to have an animal killed or subjugated for me to live.

I also believe a plant based diet eliminates all processed food, and is therefore the healthiest diet. An example is the reversal and remission of diabetes.

If it came down to me and am animal - I would pick me everytime, but at the minute that is not the case, so I choose to avoid meat. If I were to start eating it again, I would probably only eat meat I either raised or caught myself.

I think the dairy industry is cruel and the link between cancer and casin (protein found in milk) is pretty much indisputable.

I morally disagree with factory farming, and whilst we don't have them the way you guys do, as the population increases I think factory farms will find their way here as well.

I just shared my personal thoughts that is not an attack on anyone else. Happy to answer more questions but not to keen to debate this in a heated manner.
    Last edited by Valar Morghulis; 11-29-2014 at 04:18 AM.

4. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post

I feel like garbage when I don't do it, but not doing it is so much more convenient lol
    Totally agree. Lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

So you watched Forks.Over.Knives too?
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    So you watched Forks.Over.Knives too?
    I watched all those propaganda documentaries!

8. The Following User High Fived Valar Morghulis For This Post:

OB

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I'm making one of those Midwestern casseroles that would make foodies cringe...

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts with slices of Swiss cheese, smothered in cream of mushroom soup and topped with stuffing.

Yup.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

I went vegetarian tonight. Mac n cheese. Lol
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

The part I don't get Is Why can't you eat something that came from an animal if the animal didn't sacrifice anything to give it to you. Ie dairy (if you take out the factory farming and dairy industry) eggs (even if they are gross and disgusting to eat) the animal isn't being harmed in the process.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    The part I don't get Is Why can't you eat something that came from an animal if the animal didn't sacrifice anything to give it to you. Ie dairy (if you take out the factory farming and dairy industry) eggs (even if they are gross and disgusting to eat) the animal isn't being harmed in the process.
    Perhaps you would like to be kept in a barn with little or no simulation until you menstruate, at which point it week be collected.

Meanwhile your friend will be used to provide new babies for the menstruation industry - but if she provides males, they will be killed instantly.

Our perhaps you would like to be in a constant cycle of artificial insemination, birth, lactation - whilst every time you give birth, your child will be taken away from you for someone else to eat.

To say they are not giving anything up is false.

Obviously this example seems dramatic, but I disagree with subjugation, for these exact reasons.

The food used to feed America's beef industry could feed Africa (or Detroit lol). Which is ironic because cows can't digest the grain properly - it just happens to be cheaper than letting them graze.

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Do you think that maybe certain animals are too dumb to know better? Because cows are extremely dumb animals. That being said pigs are very smart and I eat them too, so technically I still have no excuse

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by OB View Post
    Do you think that maybe certain animals are too dumb to know better? Because cows are extremely dumb animals. That being said pigs are very smart and I eat them too, so technically I still have no excuse
    I don't eat retarded humans either

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This is all I'll say on the matter, because I wish to avoid a fight with Dave:

Domesticated cattle, chicken and swine are specifically raised to eat. Almost all of the animals would not be alive if it were not for humans wanting to consume them.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I like eggs

we made two fatties on the weekend.. one was pizza style, the other was cordon bleu. Soooo good

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information