Page 517 of 655 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 515 516 517 518 519 527 567 617 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 9814

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    Look if you don't buy your salmon in bulk from a big box store I don't know what to tell you.
    A 4 lb filet is the perfect size!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotsGuy View Post
    The Costco/Craigslist kid chimes in
    I dont even think we have craigslist up here, I have never been on it. You brought up Costco, and we're talking about brisket... I was at Sam Club last weekend and they had a 20 lb brisket for $42, I asked the meat cutter then if he would cut it in half for me and he told me it would cost $20 more.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

I made red beans and rice last night, it was magnificent. Takes a long time to cook.
    Last edited by weazel; 05-24-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

6. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Probably something healthy.... My blood pressure was through the roof so, I'm on BP meds and am being forced by the wife onto a diet...

8. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

WTE

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Probably something healthy.... My blood pressure was through the roof so, I'm on BP meds and am being forced by the wife onto a diet...
    As your life coach, I'd really like to see you incorporate some more fresh fruits and vegetables.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    As your life coach, I'd really like to see you incorporate some more fresh fruits and vegetables.
    I need a fridge that doesn't freeze everything in the fridge...Once I move a fridge is first on my to do list...We basically have a double freezer right now.

I want to get healthier. I'm 34 with a bad knee, high blood pressure and probably high cholesterol....I've gotta do something. I need to lose like 50 pounds (at least for starters) I'm 5'11 and 256 pounds.

I know I'm not healthy, I just like food too much to get healthy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I need a fridge that doesn't freeze everything in the fridge...Once I move a fridge is first on my to do list...We basically have a double freezer right now.

I want to get healthier. I'm 34 with a bad knee, high blood pressure and probably high cholesterol....I've gotta do something. I need to lose like 50 pounds (at least for starters) I'm 5'11 and 256 pounds.

I know I'm not healthy, I just like food too much to get healthy.
    Everyone needs some sort of external motivator to make a change... This can be yours. You should see NTL's posts in the "Quit smoking" thread for motivation. Nobody quit smoking, but NTL did drop a ton of weight and make some changes to his diet to get there.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Everyone needs some sort of external motivator to make a change... This can be yours. You should see NTL's posts in the "Quit smoking" thread for motivation. Nobody quit smoking, but NTL did drop a ton of weight and make some changes to his diet to get there.
    I quit dipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I quit dipping.
    I'm weaning myself from Coca Cola and Ice cream. I'm probably 15 pounds over weight. Most of my concern is over my digestive system. I already feel better than before I got sick and have lost about 3 pounds, but I think the fat loss is more drastic than that because I've increased my water intake by about a quart a day. I believe I'm retaining 2-3 more pounds of water than previously

17. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

My motivation to quit smoking was that may parents found out about it and grounded me for like a year...

Granted, I only did it in high school.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

My motivation to quit smoking was that may parents found out about it and grounded me for like a year...

Granted, I only did it in high school.
    Let's stay focused here. You've been eating the midwestern diet your whole life. It's time to take some accountability for your ailing heart and fat ass. Now let's talk about what changes you plan on making.

I still like the message from Barnwell's piece about making the change that's going to work for you, not trying to copy someone else's plan - https://medium.com/@billbarnwell/the...s-b4fca27ffcc5

20. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Let's stay focused here. You've been eating the midwestern diet your whole life. It's time to take some accountability for your ailing heart and fat ass. Now let's talk about what changes you plan on making.

I still like the message from Barnwell's piece about making the change that's going to work for you, not trying to copy someone else's plan - https://medium.com/@billbarnwell/the...s-b4fca27ffcc5
    Well we've all seen my posts in this and the tubby thread, I'm not deflecting blame, I ate like a pig, now I'm paying for it. I'm going to get it under control though and be sub 200 lbs and sexy with a glorious beard, just you wait!

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Upon consideration, I don't want you to die.

I'm sure this means the world to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Upon consideration, I don't want you to die.

I'm sure this means the world to you.
    Haha, I'm not sure, but that might be the nicest thing you've ever said about me.

I'm trying to find the blood pressure tester at work, we'll see if any of these changes and medications have had an impact yet.

25. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Haha, I'm not sure, but that might be the nicest thing you've ever said about me.

I'm trying to find the blood pressure tester at work, we'll see if any of these changes and medications have had an impact yet.
    Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information