Page 600 of 655 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 610 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 9814

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    The salad was a huge hit. Everybody loved it. I slightly modified adding sauteed garlic and anchovy.

Thanks.
    My pleasure. That sounds like a tasty switch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

roast beef sammich and salad. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

The salad was a huge hit. Everybody loved it. I slightly modified adding sauteed garlic and anchovy.

Thanks.
    You had me until anchovie.

4. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    You had me until anchovie.
    yea, me too. . . only a patriots fan could insult a great salad with that nonsense. . .

You wouldn't even know there's anchovy. It's a flavor enhancer. Not one person asked if there was anchovy.

You wouldn't even know there's anchovy. It's a flavor enhancer. Not one person asked if there was anchovy.
    Did you dice it or turn it into a paste?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Did you dice it or turn it into a paste?
    I sauteed anchovy filet in olive oil and it turns into a paste and then I mix the dressing w/ a hand held blender.

I also had chopped up hard boiled egg and bacon on the side that people could choose as a topper and most did.

Additionally I bought 4 lbs of salmon filet and did half with a soy glaze and the other half blackened. Both were excellent.

9. The Following User High Fived WTE For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I sauteed anchovy filet in olive oil and it turns into a paste and then I mix the dressing w/ a hand held blender.

I also had chopped up hard boiled egg and bacon on the side that people could choose as a topper and most did.

Additionally I bought 4 lbs of salmon filet and did half with a soy glaze and the other half blackened. Both were excellent.
    Sounds great, like you didn't need something to enhance the flavor.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Made these Asian cucumber sliders today. Turkey meatballs (ground turkey, panko crumbs, egg, green onions, seasonings/sauce), pickled cucumbers (rice wine vinegar, cucumbers, red onion, sugar), and sriracha mayo.

Pretty tasty. It's supposed to be an appetizer but it was lunch and dinner for me today. Yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

That sounds tasty Hawg

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah. It was. Had some for breakfast this morning too.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Now I’m craving sushi and horderves.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

My son said he'd try octopus sushi. This has to happen--soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    My son said he'd try octopus sushi. This has to happen--soon.
    Haven’t had that, but I’ve had squid and eel. I can’t remember the squid but eel is one of my favorites.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Haven’t had that, but I’ve had squid and eel. I can’t remember the squid but eel is one of my favorites.
    I like the 'pus. We are talking about eating raw fish here. To be clear.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information