Page 599 of 655 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 597 598 599 600 601 609 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 9814

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I ******* love Taco Bell. It's tasty and if I don't eat it too late at night it rests comfortably in my gut.
    I'm guilty of Taco Bell runs too, but Joe is out of town and probably getting dinner comped and he's going to Taco Bell...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm guilty of Taco Bell runs too, but Joe is out of town and probably getting dinner comped and he's going to Taco Bell...
    I'm not going to go sit in a restaurant by myself, so takeout fast food is in order. Taco Bell sounded good, and it's close.

Everyone else from the meeting is going to hit the strip, and I just don't feel like doing that.

If a man can't enjoy taco bell on his own terms...that's not what life is about, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Taco Bell?
    Voted best Mexican!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Voted best Mexican!
    Democracy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Made Korean beef for dinner. Never made it before, tasty and quite the kick to it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181111_171601.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	13327

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Made Korean beef for dinner. Never made it before, tasty and quite the kick to it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181111_171601.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	13327
    I can't make spicy anymore. The wife's taste buds have changed and she can't handle even mild spicy.

So, no more paprika for me!

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived WTE For This Post:

I was going to make Caesar salad for a family gathering but the CDC says throw away your romaine. So I think I will make Al's Wilterd Spinzach salad.

Hey AW4Mayor!! I need your salad recipe pronto!!

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I was going to make Caesar salad for a family gathering but the CDC says throw away your romaine. So I think I will make Al's Wilterd Spinzach salad.

Hey AW4Mayor!! I need your salad recipe pronto!!
    Sorry amigo:

Sautee brown sugar and oil with sliced red onions and cooked bacon(cup of sugar)until it’s almost carmelized then add a tablespoon of Dijon mustard and stir until even, then a small amount of red wine vinegar until even.

Poor over spinach and cover. Let sit for 5 minutes then gently mix and serve
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 11-22-2018 at 01:41 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Sorry amigo:

Sautee brown sugar and oil with sliced red onions and cooked bacon(cup of sugar)until it’s almost carmelized then add a tablespoon of Dijon mustard and stir until even, then a small amount of red wine vinegar until even.

That's much different than the recipes I Googled.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    That's much different than the recipes I Googled.
    Trust me, it’s delish. I got from the same place I got the Caesar salad recipe.

Trust me, it’s delish. I got from the same place I got the Caesar salad recipe.
    OK, I will go with it.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

The official after Thanksgiving dinner dinner: leftovers

17. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Sorry amigo:

sounds really similar to the spinach salad my mom makes. . .

Sorry amigo:

The salad was a huge hit. Everybody loved it. I slightly modified adding sauteed garlic and anchovy.

Thanks.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information