Page 548 of 655 FirstFirst ... 48 448 498 538 546 547 548 549 550 558 598 648 ... LastLast
Results 8,206 to 8,220 of 9814

Thread: What's for dinner tonight?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    There are not any Papa Murphy's out here Mo. Us easterners are too smart to pay full price for a pizza you have to bake yourself.
    If you’re paying “full price” (whatever that means) at Papa Murphy’s, you’re doing it wrong.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    If you’re paying “full price” (whatever that means) at Papa Murphy’s, you’re doing it wrong.
    It means you're paying the same price as most pizza joints that provide you with a fully cooked pizza.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

It means you're paying the same price as most pizza joints that provide you with a fully cooked pizza.
    Except I'm not paying the same price, so, yeah, that "logic" doesn't match up. You people keep saying this and it keeps not being true...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Except I'm not paying the same price, so, yeah, that "logic" doesn't match up. You people keep saying this and it keeps not being true...
    How much do you pay? I go to Blaze pizza and get great pizza with any, and as many, toppings I'd like for ~$9. Fully cooked

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    How much do you pay? I go to Blaze pizza and get great pizza with any, and as many, toppings I'd like for ~$9. Fully cooked
    I don’t have Blaze pizza that sells $9 pizzas.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Hmmm. That's just unacceptable. It's damn good pizza if you're ever near one.

the last 2 pages were quite enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

You didn't answer the question. How much do you pay for your uncooked pizza?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You didn't answer the question. How much do you pay for your uncooked pizza?
    $5. I have said that many times before.

$5. I have said that many times before.
    Well that's not bad Mo. I am happy for you. I really am.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well that's not bad Mo. I am happy for you. I really am.
    Don’t lie to me.

Don’t lie to me.
    No I am. I want to be your favorite troll.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

No I am. I want to be your favorite troll.
    I already have Joe.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I already have Joe.
    Oh man, big time snub for slim here.

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oh man, big time snub for slim here.
    Slim ain't no troll. You take that back.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information